<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> X-MEN LAST STAND - Wolverine - OMG Photo Review <>

Wolvie's had too much botox here, it seems (and not for the better). :lol The Origins one is miles better.

wow i actually...hate this. i cant even point out why, it just looks "weird"

I never really liked the suits from Singer's X Flicks so it's a pass for me...I can't wait however to see the Logan/Wolverine from this Summer's "The Wolverine". Hoping we see a DX that has an enraged and calm head sculpt, several hands depicting no claws for sword wielding, bone claws and adamantium claws....I can dream right??:pray:

I keep going back to page one and oogling over the amazing pictures! Cant wait to get this guy!

Really should have ditched the stupid base that most of us arent going to use for a second sculpt.

Re: <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <>

Yeah, I love my HT Luke. He's really great, I hope he looks natural next to this C-3PO...

Is the Sideshow exclusive an electric razor?

no its a set of claw hands with the middle claw out

XMenMiddleClaw.jpg

Thanks, OMG, this figure looks outstanding! :clap

I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but a closed mouth sculpt really should've been included. If I knew we were getting a figure from The Wolverine, I'd be more hopeful, but I think the chances of that are pretty low, considering how they've been handling the X-Men license. I'm trying to cut back, but I really wanted a Hugh Jackman figure, so I'm torn right now.

Back