<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Bandai Chogokin C-3PO - OMG Photo Review <>

Nicely done OMG.

This will be the definitive C-3PO in 1/6 for a very long time. :yess:

What does the stand look like for this bad boy?

I strongly strongly recommend to use the stand. :panic::panic::panic:

Oh really? This doesn't stand well on it's own?

That is kinda going to mess up my plans for a joint display with R2 :(

Oh really? This doesn't stand well on it's own?

That is kinda going to mess up my plans for a joint display with R2 :(

This is kind of a bummer, and having this thing topple isn't really an option...I wonder how well a standard TT stand would hold him, because I'm really not a fan of the flashy Chogokin stand with his name emblazoned on it.

This is kind of a bummer, and having this thing topple isn't really an option...I wonder how well a standard TT stand would hold him, because I'm really not a fan of the flashy Chogokin stand with his name emblazoned on it.

No, I am not a fan of that stand at all. I just intended to have him free standing with R2 close by. Even on a HT stand, that would ruin my posing plans :monkey2

Fishing line mate!

That would probally be the best way to display him without the original stand. I would be way to afraid of letting him stand on his own because if he fell he could do alot of damage to himself and other figures.

why not incorporate some magnets into the stand itself............whether you use the one that comes with it or something else?.........although at the weight it is it still may topple a regular ssc or hottoys stand regardless of an added magnet.

Lovely looking Threepio, just i feel his gold finish is a little too bland and that neck ring, i swear it was silver in the movie and that kinda throws it off a bit for me, neck looks a tad too long as well.

Next Bandai Chogokin R2-D2 :panic: :panic: :panic:

r23ud.jpg

r22a.jpg

r21hx.jpg

I won't be using stands anyway, but I might've expected that the two stands for these droids be a bit more unified design-wise.

Yeh, there are some pics about that show at least a couple opening.

Back