<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> MGS3 - THE BOSS - OMG Photo Review <>

Wait, The Boss is a she ?_? :panic::panic::panic:

Kind of a bad idea for HT to go there IMO. Important character or no, I don't think this is gonna be a big seller. One of the more secondary bad *** characters like bee guy would have been more appealing. Also looks to have almost no articulation, just like Snake before.

Great picture OMG, but wow.. what a joke of a figure. This is horrid! cokebabies is right.. this makes David Bowie look like a woman in comparison.

Color me unimpressed. I was initially excited for what i thought would be a metal gear renaissance. But amdist 3a rex delays...arguably subpar naked snake by hot toys...and now a Boss figure with a headsculpt that makes me think im looking at a ladyboy pageant i am glad i cancelled all my preorders.

It displeases me greatly that hot toys is not doing this line any justice. Headsculpts make or break a figure and as Austin Powers would say shes a man baby

Eek this just turned out bad. The suit fits awkwardly, her chest still has that stupid joint like area that makes it look really unnatural, her head sculpt is terrible and the facial expression lacks any kind of focus or emotion, it's over two hundred dollars at retail, etc... Two thumbs down. I remember when I was so excited that Hot Toys announced these MGS figures. Now I couldn't care less though.

Looks like Matrix Trinity to me :panic::panic::panic:

Wow... talk about an easy pass. It wouldn't surprise me if this figure kills the MGS line. I'm assuming based on the pics the suit can't be zipped up any further?

I suppose the masculine looking body is somewhat accurate to the game though.

Damn the head came out horrible, looks way too much like a man.

Great pics as usual.

what he said :lecture

Plus it looks like the outfit is too loose. I thought HT have got these kinda outfit's technique covered, judging from previous releases like Jill battle suit etc. :slap

I have this **** on PO :monkey2

Wow, never been so unimpressed with a HT figure before!

Wow, never been so unimpressed with a HT figure before!

They've made plenty of bad figures and they all get swept under the rug as though they never happened. Example being the City Hunter figures.

For those of you who aren't familiar with MGS, this is how The Boss is supposed to look like.

MetalGearSolidSnakeEater3D_TheBossPointsHeadShot.jpg

E3-2011-metal-gear-solid-3ds-screens-20110607092303840.jpg

The Hot Toys figure is just too much of a disappointment to put into words :slap.

At this point in time, I could care less if Hot Toys continues this line or not. If the figures don't accurately represent the characters, my money will stay in my wallet and Hot Toys will get nothing from me.

Be honest OMG, You snuck a look at her nips didn't you?!

what he said :lecture

Plus it looks like the outfit is too loose. I thought HT have got these kinda outfit's technique covered, judging from previous releases like Jill battle suit etc. :slap

I have this **** on PO :monkey2

congrat ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I would zip up that suit and forget that the boobs even existed. They're too ugly to look at :lol.

For those of you who aren't familiar with MGS, this is how The Boss is supposed to look like.

MetalGearSolidSnakeEater3D_TheBossPointsHeadShot.jpg

E3-2011-metal-gear-solid-3ds-screens-20110607092303840.jpg

The Hot Toys figure is just too much of a disappointment to put into words :slap.

At this point in time, I could care less if Hot Toys continues this line or not. If the figures don't accurately represent the characters, my money will stay in my wallet and Hot Toys will get nothing from me.
I think thats what they were trying to do not the rampling one..
I think it was a inacurate rendition from an inaccurate reference?? :monkey1

Back