<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX10 T2 T800 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

I still say its....

john-leguizamo.jpg

:slap

HT just can't get this head sculpt right.They need to just give up on it.

It actually looks like a combination of Arnold and the T-1000 with that hair and those ears.

I was thinking the same thing! :lol Incidentally, PERS would've been put to better use on the T-1000 IMO.

IMO some of you guys are being way to harsh on this sculpt, I think it looks like a winning sculpt. It only looks funny in a few select photos due to weird posing of the pers and looks great in most pics. Its looks almost identical to the enterbay sculpt minus the eggs shaped lumps on the fourhead and most people find the enterbay 1:4 arnie to be a great likeness.

I agree that pers nevers helps any sculpts it only hurts them or adds more posing options and in this case I will have to wait and see when I get it in hand but I have a feeling this is gunna be great in person.

IMO some of you guys are being way to harsh on this sculpt, I think it looks like a winning sculpt. It only looks funny in a few select photos due to weird posing of the pers and looks great in most pics. Its looks almost identical to the enterbay sculpt minus the eggs shaped lumps on the fourhead and most people find the enterbay 1:4 arnie to be a great likeness.

I agree that pers nevers helps any sculpts it only hurts them or adds more posing options and in this case I will have to wait and see when I get it in hand but I have a feeling this is gunna be great in person.

:lecture

If you do side-by-side shots with the real thing like that, every figure looks off. Even Enterbay.

You have to find the source image the sculpt was based off of because the human face changes too much.

the per’s really screws this up for me so out of place with the dx 10.

He looks like Arnold but a version of him who is coming from another timeline:)

8pjxg.jpg

:exactly:

Agreed. The DX looks like a younger version of Arnold. For me, the portrait sculptors didn't capture the age of 1990's Arnold in the DX portrait (Arnold was 44 when T2 was released). Those eyebrows are painted on horribly. The pics from the previous page from francsicoliger that show the Enterbay's battle damaged T800 portrait shows how eyebrows should be simulated on a doll.

Anyway, it's almost like the DX has Robert Patrick's head shape/hair and skin texture but with Arnold's face. :( Maybe this DX is the T-900?

(DX version); Age 30
DXT-800HD303-1_zpsc365f99a.jpg

(Original 1st version; Age 44)
T800_portrait_closeup4.jpg

Last edited:

^ that pic of the MMS is a real eye sore. I don't like the sculpt in the first place but I don't think it's terrible either, however it looks pretty hideous in that pic.

I'm very happy with both my T1 and T2 MMS Arnolds.
This new HS does not look better at all...

This new HS does look better... at all.

Wubububububu

I'm really torn on this one... some aspects I think are definitely better than the MMS, but then something about the sculpt looks very off especially w/o the glasses.

Dunno on this one; I may be jumping ship towards the DX now :lol

Back