OMG new high for WikI crown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

JS

That is the craziest thing I have ever seen as far as SS/W aftermarket value. I wouldn't pay $20 for that thing. (Except to sell it to fund the stuff I do want of course. :naughty)

I wonder if this is a fluke, or if it'll settle in at that price now?

I'm floored. If I still had mine :banghead it'd be gone ASAP to
pay for my Predator Exclusive, because there is no comparison.

JS :google

JSAuctionService said:
If I still had mine :banghead it'd be gone ASAP to pay for my Predator Exclusive, because there is no comparison.

Or to pay for a certain dinosaur that shall remain nameless. ;)

It's incredible that pieces like that are comparable in price to this.

elwood49 said:
Or to pay for a certain dinosaur that shall remain nameless. ;)

It's incredible that pieces like that are comparable in price to this.

;) :naughty :wacky

JS :banana :joy :D

I ain't totally surprised by the price this piece is fetching. Most likely the buyer is a total LOTR weta freak wanting to complete his helm collection. I'd never pay that much for it just because it would be deeply cutting into the funds for a CT. :sick

At that price, you can commission someone to make one. I doubt if blacksmiths charge that much to make a full sized one.

Crazy that's for sure. I know I'd pay the money for the Predator Maquette before paying that much for the crown.

So can I rip this off of my WK bust and sell it for a cool 1K?! :rolleyes:

JSAuctionService said:
I wonder if this is a fluke, or if it'll settle in at that price now?

I'm floored. If I still had mine :banghead it'd be gone ASAP to
pay for my Predator Exclusive, because there is no comparison.

JS :google

Thanks JS I have yours, might have to pay for my exclusive PF Predator with it!!!!!!

:banana

Hmm...wiki crown vs. Exclusive Predator. Tough call.
hah oh yes very tough call :rolleyes: :D

Anyone could guess if its value will go to this extreme but it'd just be speculation. Wouldn't it be nice if the [insert your least favourite item that you own] piece went to that price? If only the GilGalad or Smeagol CC busts was worth 1000.... *sigh*.

Back