Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

Are you kidding?:nana: IMHO, Kingpin would look GREAT between the Spidey and upcoming DD comiquette! :yess:

Questionable, since its hard for me to pic Kingin in a cemetary facing DD on a headstone. And Spidey is on a wall. Just IMO. But Kingpin comiquette isn't a bad idea although I don't see a demand for one.

Questionable, since its hard for me to pic Kingin in a cemetary facing DD on a headstone. And Spidey is on a wall. Just IMO. But Kingpin comiquette isn't a bad idea although I don't see a demand for one.

sorry but when i think of Kingpin i seem to visualize the blob that bowen tried to release earlier.:monkey4

i dont see a demand for a big fatman mobster. Theres no cool factor about him

i dont see a demand for a big fatman mobster. Theres no cool factor about him

This is a man who broke DD, gives Castle fits, and F'd up Parker pretty good after what he did to Aunt May. Let's not forget that Bullseye is his Byotch! HE is THE BOSS. NOTHING goes down in NYC without his say so. That's more than cool to me. Pick up the Punisher MAX and see how bad a$$ Wilson Fisk really is.:lecture The only man that would give him a run for his money is Norman Osborn.

sorry but when i think of Kingpin i seem to visualize the blob that bowen tried to release earlier.:monkey4

Are you talking about the bust? To my knowledge Bowen never released a FS Kingpin. Yes, the bust sucked. However, I believe SSC can make a GREAT FS Kingpin.

Questionable, since its hard for me to pic Kingin in a cemetary facing DD on a headstone. And Spidey is on a wall.

I'm not looking to make a dio out of them. I display many of my statues in pairs even if they don't look like they were made to go together. The characters I pair just have to have some history between them. I don't need matching bases or have them look like they are facing off.

This is a man who broke DD, gives Castle fits, and F'd up Parker pretty good after what he did to Aunt May. Let's not forget that Bullseye is his Byotch! HE is THE BOSS. NOTHING goes down in NYC without his say so. That's more than cool to me. Pick up the Punisher MAX and see how bad a$$ Wilson Fisk really is.:lecture The only man that would give him a run for his money is Norman Osborn.

:goodpost:

kingpin would be simply awesome.

:goodpost:

kingpin would be simply awesome.

If done right I agree. FS in a custom tailored suit with his cane and a cigar would do it for me!

At least 2 of us would be interested.:hi5::lol

If SSC can make that Venom dinosaur, I have hope a Kingpin statue will be made eventually.

If done right I agree. FS in a custom tailored suit with his cane and a cigar would do it for me!

At least 2 of us would be interested.:hi5::lol

If SSC can make that Venom dinosaur, I have hope a Kingpin statue will be made eventually.

Maybe when they start their FatBaldDudeasauria line! Then Prof X will have a chance too!

My venoms...(Please excuse the low res shot).
DSC00825.jpg

Back