Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette - Link in 1st Post

Quad has a LCS that gets Ex's but it's in Canada :banghead

:horror:horror shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:lol:lol

actually they do get ex. versions, but the problem is that we don't know if they get them until they unload the truck. so the only for sure way to get the ex. is to order it through ssc still.

lately though they've been getting alot of ex's, like with what looks like a bunch of cancellations happening for she-hulk and venom, i'd almost guarantee that they will get the ex's for them.
so i may end up cancelling mine if they end up with them, or i may just get a spare of each.:naughty

Are dealers not allowed to get the EX version of SS pieces? I've always noticed that stores (even the MARVEL store at island of adventure) never carry the EX version.... :dunno

pretty much right, but with my store i deal with they are a retail arm of another business that's actually the canadian distributor and they move a ???? load of product for ssc, which means they will get ex version when ever ssc has a bunch that haven't sold.

now if a normal dealer in the states wants an ex version they have to order it just like you and i. so they don't get a price break like they would with the reg versions.
so basically when a piece goes up for order on the ssc site about 99% of the ex's are sold to retail customers and 99% of the reg versions are sold to retailers.

needless to say ssc makes a ???? load of $$$$ on the ex. versions since they don't have to give discounts to anyone. pretty smart marketing when you think about it.:naughty

:horror:horror shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:lol:lol

actually they do get ex. versions, but the problem is that we don't know if they get them until they unload the truck. so the only for sure way to get the ex. is to order it through ssc still.

lately though they've been getting alot of ex's, like with what looks like a bunch of cancellations happening for she-hulk and venom, i'd almost guarantee that they will get the ex's for them.
so i may end up cancelling mine if they end up with them, or i may just get a spare of each.:naughty

Same here Quad. Exs for the win in Canada! Got my CIM as an ex locally. :)

..my LCS gets more than one ex for sale when the ex isnt sold out at Sideshow.....They are the Big Sideshow Distributor in Québec...Canada FTW..Again.

Im on the waitlist for the exc, what do you think my chances are? slim to non id say.

Im on the waitlist for the exc, what do you think my chances are? slim to non id say.

hard to say, being that no one really cares for the print your chances are good,:banana but since venom is such a popular character your chances are slim.:monkey2

so i'd say your chances are 50/50

hard to say, being that no one really cares for the print your chances are good,:banana but since venom is such a popular character your chances are slim.:monkey2

so i'd say your chances are 50/50

Basically what quad should have said, in much fewer words, he doesn't know. :moon

you guys cancelling are frickin' insane. This is probably the best SS piece put out in several years. That is if it looks like it did at SDCC. If you are thinking about cancelling or have already cancelled, you're not worthy of owning such an awesome piece.

Iron Spider-Man came out a few months back, Galactus LSB not too long ago, Ah Black Queen...this Venom is a easy pass. When I saw Venom in that glass case, it made me realize something...I need to get Abomination.

I would never cancel such a great character or the fact the sculpt on this piece is absolutely amazing! Like Mesa said, it's definitely one of SideShow's better pieces. Also, I must add that people are not canceling the Venom as they are just looking to get it cheaper through a local vendor by picking up a reg. I don't blame them as the prints aren't worth paying an additional 50-80 bucks.

i hope my statue

failure0400.jpg

Back