Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette

Awesome but theres no way this is 1/4....after seeing many pics, I say this is between 1/4 and 1/5....

Awesome but theres no way this is 1/4....after seeing many pics, I say this is between 1/4 and 1/5....

i agree, but on one hand he's hunched over so badly it's hard to say 100%.
i'm thinking either because of the art, or to match up to the previously released spidey PF, or both is why he's hunched over.

either way he should look great with along with spidey and GG.

I still think Sideshow needs to come with a good version of Spiderman in comiquette format in the same scale as this Venom. The Spidy PF just doesn't do it for me and really does not go well style wise with this Venom. I was thinking something along the lines of the Spidey 1:1 Bust style in comiquette form.

Its 1/4 scale. Abomination, according to marvel.com is 16 foot 8 inches. But I doubt that was the height taken. Marvel database says he is 6'8 and i doubt that height was taken as well. Abomination could be estimated to be about 10 feet or so, as he is supposed to be bigger than hulk and hulk is usually featured at 8 ft on average. Abomination is a biiiiiig boy and venom is I think barely seven foot or so, maybe even under. And to the fact that he is in a very dynamic pose makes him look smaller. Also the difference in mass is so noticeable that it makes him look not 1/4 scale. Cmon, the Gore group did this (I think). They are used to 1/4 scale.

Marc or Chris already said that he is 1/4th scale to go with Spiderman. So either they are exaggerating, or he just looks small next to Abomination. According to Marvel.com, Eddie Brock Venom and Mac Gargan Venom are both 6.3.

Last edited:

then thay made the Abomination waaaaay too big.

Marc or Chris already said that he is 1/4th scale to go with Spiderman. So either they are exaggerating, or he just looks small next to Abomination. According to Marvel.com, Eddie Brock Venom and Mac Gargan Venom are both 6.3.

This is definitely the Eddie Brock version.

I guess we'll have to wait and see the order page for some dimensions.

I wonder what Spiderman they are talking about, because this would not go very well with the PF Spidey. The styles are completely different, sculpt-wise, and the PF would not look good against a Comiquette.

I actually kind of hope it is closer to 1/5th scale, so it will fit in with the Ghost Rider and Wolverine Comiquettes. Let them make a standing Venom PF..

Looking at all the pics, this a masterfully sculpted piece. What can't the Gore group do, just amazing :rock

Back