Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow/ Olivetti - Venom Comiquette

I bow to your greatness, my friend. You are a true talent. :hi5:

No need man, rise. :rotfl
All the gratitude & awe needs to be addressed to the man courageous enough not only to wear something like that but actually took a picture of it AND post it on the net. :lol:rotfl:lol

No need man, rise. :rotfl
All the gratitude & awe needs to be addressed to the man courageous enough not only to wear something like that but actually took a picture of it AND post it on the net. :lol:rotfl:lol
:lol My guess is that someone found these pics and posted them without his knowledge. Just my reckoning.

Thanks, brothers! :)

Hey brother Barbs'?

Needless to say that I have snagged this new Venom wallpaper you have produced for my new desktop screen saver. But I'm really thinking about re-taking photos of my Dr. Doom PF Ex., and was wondering if you would be so kind to take one of them and do it up for another screen saver for me...PLEASE...:pray:

Here's mine.
1802.jpg

Pleeeeeaaaaaaaase tell me that's shopped

:lol

Barbarian, that Venom wallpaper is awesome. Great work. :clap

And the pic of the big guy in the black Spidey outfit is hilarious. Maybe it's a promo still from the new movie? :lol

Hey brother Barbs'?

Needless to say that I have snagged this new Venom wallpaper you have produced for my new desktop screen saver. But I'm really thinking about re-taking photos of my Dr. Doom PF Ex., and was wondering if you would be so kind to take one of them and do it up for another screen saver for me...PLEASE...:pray:
pm'd :)
Barbarian, that Venom wallpaper is awesome. Great work. :clap
And the pic of the big guy in the black Spidey outfit is hilarious. Maybe it's a promo still from the new movie? :lol
:goodpost: Great wallpaper you made Bab, awesome!
Thanks a bunch, brothers! I truly appreciate it. :) :hi5:

Back