Okay, Sideshow... now we REALLY need you to make a Horse!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had that horse... I bought it specifically for one of my POTA gorillas. However the horse is a bit too big (look at the pics, the stirrups don't go past the horse's belly) and with the gorilla being on the smaller Sideshow body, the horse looked ridiculously big. I later sold him on eBay.

The Marx horses are better proportioned but are lousy on detail and articulation.

By the way, who can afford the Toys McCoy Indy horse anyway? :google: :google: :google:

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those links, Vader Al.... but those horses are not really my cup of tea. They look too much like stuffed animals. And the eyes look strangely huge for the scale. :rolleyes:

Proto is right... Those horses do look like stuffed animals. The proportions are all out of... Well proportion. They are very wide and it would be difficult to put a rider on them convincingly. The Dragon horse with articulation is indeed too big for anything but a clydesdale.

Sideshow would be wise to create an articulated horse to scale!

damn you guys are tough to please. :)

unless you're a horseaphile, the Dragon horse looks great and fits the figs just fine. The eyes aren't really too big either....raise your hand if you've ridden or seen a horse in person.....

I believe YOU, must open YOUR, eyes. Look at the evidence from the photos posted.

Thanks for posting Vader AL... Now take a good look at what you posted, and look at the scale.

Or maybe get a pair of glasses.

Yeah, the horse is a tad big... not terrible. Especially since there are some giant horses. But it does look out of scale.

Thanks for posting Vader AL... Now take a good look at what you posted, and look at the scale.

Or maybe get a pair of glasses.

not saying it's perfect at all, just saying it isn't distracting and 12" figs look nice on it. don't want people to think because some people are annoyed by the slight off in-scale it is it should keep them from buying it. some people don't think everything 1/6 scale figure should be 12" either since people are different heights/builds. again not saying it's in perfect scale.

Oh and by the way Vader AL...

Your Stupid Robot picture has an very naughty word in it. Please remove it or I will report it.

There is no reason to be a low class fool.

Oh and by the way Vader AL...

Your Stupid Robot picture has an very naughty word in it. Please remove it or I will report it.

There is no reason to be a low class fool.

:confused: :google

chill out, i don't know why you are getting so worked up about this. I'm not. you must have missed the smiley face.

I'm calm V AL. The profanity is just not appropriate for this forum. You never know who is here and I don't want children seeing such things.

Now that the offensive word has been removed... All is set right!

I'm calm V AL. The profanity is just not appropriate for this forum. You never know who is here and I don't want children seeing such things.

Now that the offensive word has been removed... All is set right!

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

yeah I erased it. thanks for letting me know what is and isn't appropriate for this forum and I'm glad to see you have such concern for "the children". :rolleyes:

Back