ok, who's life size Hulk is this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys... It's Mr.Green just hanging out in his back yard. Flexin' on chump change mutha ****as

I snapped this pic of life size Hulk last year at Baltimore Comic Con. It was in the dealers room on top of a display. It was impressive in person.

15033287232_95d5f49e6b_d.jpg

The owner of this piece lives in Oak Lawn or Burbank Illinois. That was a clip from WGN news in Chi-town. I'm from the same area and we got hit by MASSIVE storms over the weekend that resulted in horrible flooding of that area. This dude lives about 4 to 5 miles east of me. I do not know who he is but it's cool to have someone living close by enjoying the statue.

Just awesome, this guy needs to come forward and represent.

WGN had the owner of the statue on the phone this morning. I am fairly certain it is not any Freak Members based on the interview but definitely could be wrong. Get this he has TWO of them!!! I believe he said a friend of his came across them in an abandoned warehouse in Elk Grove Village and he took both of them. They asked why it was outside and he said the one ended up outside during a drunken party. It was originally in his garage and he got wasted one night and his friends had moved it outside.

Back