Ok.... Which darth vader do i buy !!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mouse droid doesn't make or break this one IMO.

the mouse droid isn't the best exclusive out there, but given the choice for around the same price, i'd go with the droid rather than without. i haven't noticed much of a difference in resell amounts.

Attakus Vader I for the pose, best sculpt out there. SS Vader is great also, especially if you are collecting others in the line which will keep things consistent in your collection. IMHO, the SS version has too much cloth, I prefer the fully-sculpted style also. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Attakus Vader I for the pose, best sculpt out there. SS Vader is great also, especially if you are collecting others in the line which will keep things consistent in your collection. IMHO, the SS version has too much cloth, I prefer the fully-sculpted style also. Either way, you can't go wrong.

i kind off agree, the SS looks like hes covered in a black sea of cloth, thats why im swayed to GG because its fully sculpted.

every one keep saying this attakus vader is good........ any one have pics of him ?

The vader attakus 2 is also excellent and can be had for much less $$ than the original

The SS vader is nice and the light up feature is pretty cool, although I believe the helmet is a bit off.

If money is not an issue Attakus vader1 is the way to go. Or, more realistically, choose between SS and Attakus vader2.

don't forget about koto - although not in this league, $$ wise they are a reasonable option.

Both the GG kneeling statue and the SS PF are very nice. I love my PF actaully it was one of the first ones I got. The kneeling statue is one I have been interested in since it shown. Its a awesome pose and the light up base it cool as hell.

I have the GG kneeling vader and I love it!
I mix up my sideshow and GG pieces and they complement each other very well.

old223.jpg

old220.jpg

that kneeling statue looks fine
i would recomend the sideshow PF , i kept staring at it 2 weeks afeter i bought it
if you can get the mouse droid get it

i have various vaders (gentle giant, sideshow, and attakus). IMO the attakus star wars line is tops in my book!

here's a few old pics. sorry, not my best.

IMG_6660.jpg

IMG_6656.jpg

IMG_6653.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6644.jpg

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6642.jpg

IMG_6636.jpg

pixar you allways show us TOP pictures of your collection, and basicaly tease us of what you own..... you should start a collection thread and show us the lot :D 1 Vote for pixar collection

since i`m not an owner of Darth Vader P.F. (d**n!!!) but i have the Kneeling one and the Chrome Version of gg i can tell you that you won`t be dissapointed if you are a big fun of vader snatch them.also you can find them in very good prices..except the P.F. which you will have to spend a few $$$ more..

Agreed as well. It's not like PF Grievous where you have the cool cape or not.

The mouse droid doesn't make or break this one IMO.

As for other Vader statues you could try to go with Attakus Vader 1st version. But from the ones you have on your post Vader PF is THE ONE!:vader

vadercomparisonstatueskw0.jpg

Attakus Darth Vader...the first release. IMO the best pose of all the current Vaders released. my only gripe is that i sold mine long ago, and that its not as big as the SS Vader.

a good choice. the GG is a nice statue. not huge and menacing...but nice. :lol oh the restrictions of display space!

Back