OK...I'll say it...ENOUGH WITH THE JEDI!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't completly agree, I mean if it Old Ben or Yoda I'm all for it but I just hope we get a break if its going to be any others.

Don't like it, don't buy them. Easy enough. The Jedi line was the first announced so they probably had several planned/already sculpted. The other lines will pick up later this year and in early 07. Stop complaining.

KitFisto said:
Don't like it, don't buy them. Easy enough. The Jedi line was the first announced so they probably had several planned/already sculpted. The other lines will pick up later this year and in early 07. Stop complaining.

Geez dude you really took this one personal. Anyway I have no problem with Jedi being made, it's just we need a break from them. Right now we have 3 non-Jedi characters (Han, Leia, Jabba) and 8 Jedi/Sith characters (Luke, Darth Maul, Qui-Gon, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Anakin 2x, and Plo Koon)

Magic Giraffe said:
I'm tired of hearing a new Jedi announced practically every month! Give us more OT! Give us some Stormtroopers! Give is characters like Lando, Threepio, Artoo, Chewie and Boba Fett! Am I the only one who feels this way?

Sorry Anthony. I dont mind Jedi getting announced. I like other characters to get mixed in as well but I do really like the Jedi so I'm cool with it. :duff

I dont care what they make as long as they make every character that has over 1 second of screen time I can call my collection complete. :D
I would like some more OT stuff though but I bought the PF so its holding me over very well until then.

Magic Giraffe said:
Geez dude you really took this one personal. Anyway I have no problem with Jedi being made, it's just we need a break from them. Right now we have 3 non-Jedi characters (Han, Leia, Jabba) and 8 Jedi/Sith characters (Luke, Darth Maul, Qui-Gon, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Anakin 2x, and Plo Koon)

I don't take it personal. There just have been so many complaints on this issue. I am just saying th reasorn this line has more figures is because it was announced well before the other lines. It will all even out. The other lines will have figures coming out long after the Jedi line has ended.

jlcmsu said:
Sorry Anthony. I dont mind Jedi getting announced. I like other characters to get mixed in as well but I do really like the Jedi so I'm cool with it. :duff

As am I. Plo Koon is a nice surprise!

Jedi = less costuming changes, this all tells me SS is gearing up big-time for the heavy hitters; you know ...

The LOTR 12" :lol :monkey3

Right now Sideshow is making the obvious choice to make several characters, that have little differance to make a fast turn around on the license. Its much cheaper to produce several Jedi right now then many highly detailed different characters. The 12" line has not even been around a year now. Let Sideshow get a firm foot hold with the licensing fees and I am 100% positive we will begin to see many more substancialy different figures. Sideshow knows exactly what they are doing. Give it time.

King Darkness said:
Right now Sideshow is making the obvious choice to make several characters, that have little differance to make a fast turn around on the license. Its much cheaper to produce several Jedi right now then many highly detailed different characters. The 12" line has not even been around a year now. Let Sideshow get a firm foot hold with the licensing fees and I am 100% positive we will begin to see many more substancialy different figures. Sideshow knows exactly what they are doing. Give it time.
Yep I think they are using this year to make money so they can ramp up production for the next few years. I mean look what they are already giving us next year: Jabba the Hutt. If you told me last November they would be adding a 1:6 scale Jabba in under 1 year I wouldnt have believed it.

I agree I think we are real close to seeing some armored figs. Which I think is why we've seen others with less to work on.

jlcmsu said:
I agree I think we are real close to seeing some armored figs. Which I think is why we've seen others with less to work on.
With next year being the 30th anniversary of ANH, I'm guessing there's a very strong chance we'll see Darth Vader and a stormtrooper in '07.

Uh yeah, I guess I am too old to be into the Jedi that much, so yeah enough with the Jedi. Bring on some OG trilogy please. But I do like some Jedi sprinkled in now and then. But also as one guy said if you don't like it don't buy it.

Execute Order 66
movie2_bg.jpg

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE BITHCING ABOUT???

This is the first Jedi announcement since MARCH!!!!!! It's been almost half a year since the last Jedi was announced.

It just seems like a lot of Jedi are coming because we are starting to receive the Jedi that were ordered earlier in the year. So please stop the whining and crying about too many Jedi because we've had 2 Sith, 3 Scum and Viliany (counting Salacious, not counting the Throne), and a Hero since the last Jedi anouncement. Get over yourselves already.

Back