1/6 Oin the Dwarf - Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaber

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is this legit? Saw it on ebay today...

Weta The Hobbit OIN The Dwarf Statue Unexpected Journey Figure SEALED New | eBay

$_12.JPG

When did Weta announce it? I don't recall hearing about it in the last newsletter.

It's popped up for sale in at least one e-shop that sells weta stuff outside the US.

Yeah, I like it quite a bit myself. As I finish off the Dwarves I will begin the process if really back off collecting as much.

This is a lousy way to find out a new release and WETA have seemed to really backed off from online contact with the fanbase with S+F being down.

Looks sweet though and hope to get the full Company! :pray:

This is a lousy way to find out a new release and WETA have seemed to really backed off from online contact with the fanbase with S+F being down.

Looks sweet though and hope to get the full Company! :pray:

Yeah they should really send out an e-mail or at the very least announce it on Facebook. I'd like to get the information from them and not some online catalogue.

Got this information from the Ebay seller whom sells Oin and sold Bolg as well;

WETA offered these to a small number of premium Authorized WETA Dealers, I got 5 on each shipping at the end of the month.

It's good though that the dwarves are managable in size. It's the number that is the problem! :lol

Well, I got 10 down, I'll have to find a place for the rest!

It's good though that the dwarves are managable in size. It's the number that is the problem! :lol

Well, I got 10 down, I'll have to find a place for the rest!

Dwarves are the Roaches of ME. Let one in and next thing there is a bunch of 'em blunting your knives and bending your forks! And don't mention the toilet!! :lol

Dwarves are the Roaches of ME. Let one in and next thing there is a bunch of 'em blunting your knives and bending your forks! And don't mention the toilet!! :lol

:lol Well I keep those pesky dwarves securely locked in a dustproof cabinet, that'll do. I hope! :lol

will get this when on sale with a discount...it wont sell out for quite a while...no dwarf has yet...

Back