Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbull

Super Freak
Reaction score
the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... an ******* in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer...

I present to you all my Custom 1/6 scale Clark W Grizwold.Im excited about finally getting this figure complete.Head sculpt I got from toy anxiety along with the custom tie.Evilface did my decal and Brent Jones did the paintwork :) Fantastic job Brent great job.I added the squirrel as a nice touch along with the accurate santa hat with bells.I got the jason mask from shape ways and I put together the lights knot lol.I used one of those xmas light necklaces from Michaels for around the base which I hot glued. Give me you thoughts guys I'm excited about this :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thanks guys :) I love when he holds that chainsaw , that's my favorite lmao

Holy **** that's awesome! I was just talking with a friend the other day about wondering if someone had done one of these before. Awesome scene, awesome movie, and awesome figure! Nice work!

Great work. Like others, we watched this last night.

Thanks so much for all the awesome feedback!! This is something I will NEVER sell.This figure will be part of my christmas decor and handed down to my kids years to come :)

That's unless there's another figure I want really bad in the future lmao

Hey man it looks great! I didn’t know TA was still selling my Clark head.

:clap
It's a beaut Clark!

14299-13444.gif

Awesome custom job pitbull.

Back