Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY:RINZLER-TRON Promo Video Added 11/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits. Updated 9/10

Those suits are no worse than someone wearing Kawasaki green or something. These suits are cool for the crotch rocket riders, but I'm sure dudes on hogs wouldn't be caught dead with them.

I don't wear leather, I still wish someone would make a simple track jacket or hoodie with the designs on it. Maybe Marc Ecko one day...

If you wear it right now, you'll have some months where people won't even know it's from TRON. That's the time I like best.

Edit: but it wont' be delivered before the movie hits.

If you wear it right now, you'll have some months where people won't even know it's from TRON. That's the time I like best.

Edit: but it wont' be delivered before the movie hits.

Actually, all suits ordered by Sept 30th 2010 will get early Dec delivery just in time for the premier of the film. :1-1:

https://www.udreplicas.com/ud-products/tron-legacy/sam-flynn-tron-suit/?postTabs=3

"Order September 19th until November 8th = Delivery 1st Quarter 2011
From November 9th – January 8th 2011 = Delivery 2nd Quarter 2011
From September until September 30th – DELIVERY FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER 2010!!!
No Payment Plan on these orders please!
Maximum 250 sets total for THIS delivery!"

David

Actually I like this very much but live in the tropics! Think it would be too hot too wear? (no pun intended)

I like those suits specially Wolvie jacket, but I'm not sure I would wear it. Maybe people would look at me as a weird even though my bike is yellow...
Anyhow great stuff as a costume or disguise!

Here's a few images from our customers...and a lot more coming shortly.:hi5:

dc453a6e.jpg

4a2d463f.jpg

f53d120a.jpg

cc1bd120.jpg

35e5ede9.jpg

And some others...

BHart.jpg

BHart2.jpg

BHart3.jpg

BHart8.jpg

Enjoy!

Rimma

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits. Updated 4/14

:clap cool suit!!!

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits. Updated 4/14

TRON LEGACY: Movie Replica RINZLER or TRON - Motorcycle Suits.
Leather Jacket, Leather Pants, Leather Boots, Leather Gloves.

Be ready to choose...but choose wisely...... :1-1:

0f879aec.gif

Form molded leather, silicone hexagon print...your choice of RINZLER or TRON reflective color detailing.

More to come!

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits.RINZLER/TRON Teaser added 5

oooooooh!!!!!!!!

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits.RINZLER/TRON Teaser added 5

Jacket Back teaser... :1-1:

7dbf5b89.gif

........soon!

David

And the crowd chanted his name....
RINZLER! RINZLER!! RINZLER!!!

bb9d4f32.jpg

Perfection comes with sacrifice.....

David

Last edited:
Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits.RINZLER Image added 6/9

Is it Rinzlor or Rinzler? I thought it was Rinzler.

Re: Officially Licensed TRON LEGACY - Movie Replica Suits.RINZLER Image added 6/9

Rinzler. Not zlor. Zler. Common mistake.

Okay NOW it looks cool. ;)

I want.

Great suit, awesome for Halloween killing........er I mean party's :rock

SDCC was the official debut of our Rinzler and TRON suits, and I'm thrilled to say the response to these new character motorcycle suits was rather overwhelming.
The details are crisp, very organic in nature...and the overall bad ass design translated beautifully through our usual form molded leather techniques.
The whole Rinzler suit...Jacket, Pants, Boots, Gloves...was on display, and the TRON jacket was there to try on by all interested parties.

Now on to some pics....

2b0fb586.jpg

6a0c43d1.jpg

e6c2e5d2.jpg

388d8222.jpg

a7acd4ad.jpg

f4eef2e2.jpg

c4a9992d.jpg

5437a8a0.jpg

8d480798.jpg

276457be.jpg

We'll be shooting the website images and content for the sales pages in the next few days, and once ready we'll update the thread with projected opening of sales dates.

Thanks again to all who stopped by, it truly was an incredible 5 days...and an awesome pleasure to spend time with you guys!
Cheers.

David

RINZLER Movie Replica Motorcycle Suit....Pre Orders start in approx 2 weeks.

d776cfd1.jpg

BTW, screen used helmet NOT included! :monkey3

David

Back