Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree... Keep both and you should infact be after the Wolf LSF to join your collection which in my 'personal' opinion is the best piece to date, just for the detail and pose alone never mind how bad ass it actually looks in person!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I agree... Keep both and you should infact be after the Wolf LSF to join your collection which in my 'personal' opinion is the best piece to date, just for the detail and pose alone never mind how bad ass it actually looks in person!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I wouldn't buy at retail never mind aftermarket prices.

I wouldn't buy at retail never mind aftermarket prices.

Each to their own, however it's a room dominator! Everything else comes 2nd in my opinion... Predator wise!
07b6e5b297953546d7c96cb64b60dd20.jpg
a273608c54c59a4fcbff84ff8e9566ec.jpg

6b0ab9f8f7ec99b552fcd78e78f4b189.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

The classic is what got me started on my Predator addiction ;)
And the Maquette looks very very cool along with the screen accurate attributes...
But although AVPR was somewhat short of delivering the same experience as Predator, the Predator (Yautja) itself from AVPR, Wolf, is my favourite hunter of all time... Right down to the damaged mandibles from battling Aliens etc!
The mask is amazing and the weaponry is second to none and let's face it... Wolf vs Classic... Wolf would destroy him lol. Anyways I'm veering off point lol...
The Classic Maquette is going to be bought next year because is looks friggin awesome along with the nostalgic feel of it.

The LSF price tag is a tad crazy but warrants it in my eyes and I can totally see why I'm not the only one who pays through the nose for it...
My wife has bought me it for my 30th and I know what it cost her... I was allowed to unpack it and build it once to check for damage before packing away for 14th Nov (my 30th) it ABSOLUTELY blew my mind with the level of detail and the sheer motion of the pose! Can't wait until Friday to unpack it again and set it up for good, LED'd up ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Wolf is extremely Awesome, but he doesn't hold a candle on the P1 and P2 for me in terms of iconic design. That said, the LSF is very nice indeed even if it is essentially a 2k PF ;)

Your wife bought you it? I'm going to have to suggest a few things to the mrs... I suspect all I'll get is abuse though. :lol

Hello guys add me to the list!i know im late to the party but better later than never lol 96 ex is in tha house! I never thought i was going to find a brand new p1 ex!!

lol thats original owner address i did drive 3 hours to pick up this beauty!! can't believe still have that bran new statue smell!!!

Congrats Larc! Not only did you land it new, but the exclusive version too!!!!!!!!
I'm not jealous at all lmao!
Enjoy it bro!
Upload some pics when you've set him up please ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Congrats Larc! Not only did you land it new, but the exclusive version too!!!!!!!!
I'm not jealous at all lmao!
Enjoy it bro!
Upload some pics when you've set him up please ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

yeah im taking some right now!!!!

im trying to upload more pics but all the pics apear up side down???

Nice Iarc congrats!:duff Your lucky you got the EX. Wish I could have found one but am happy to just have a reg. Probably my favorite piece in my collection.

Nice Iarc congrats!:duff Your lucky you got the EX. Wish I could have found one but am happy to just have a reg. Probably my favorite piece in my collection.

thanks man now im feel like im the luckiest man on earth lol

Back