Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have also the CM , it 's a fantastic re-interpretation of the predator by the mind of Steve Wang, but is not the movie predator ;)

:exactly:.......... the CM might be going for $4k now, but I still prefer my SS maquette

Do you think the price will come down once HT releases their 1:4 line?

I doubt it, it is kind of an apples and oranges comparison when doing 1/3 to 1/4, and statues to poseable figures. While I am interested to see what HT can achieve in 1/4 the CM and SWS Predators will always be grails for what they are - statues.

I doubt it, it is kind of an apples and oranges comparison when doing 1/3 to 1/4, and statues to poseable figures. While I am interested to see what HT can achieve in 1/4 the CM and SWS Predators will always be grails for what they are - statues.

You just cost me $2500 :gah:

Happy to see that everyone is still loving this statue. This will likely be an all time favorite for me...I dont see anything coming along that will knock it off. Part of the reason is SW's endorsement, which has been mentioned/shown.

You just cost me $2500 :gah:

Sorry man. I am lucky I got both the CM and SS Predators from pre-order. It would suck wanting one for the price they go for now. Still for what it is worth I'd swap out a bunch of other PF's to keep each one.

guys, please let me know if someone in europe is interested in the sideshow SWS predator Maquette, i have one brand new for sale.
tnx ;)

SS can make thousands of predator statue, but only this one can stay near the Master :) :
Predator_8.jpg

p.s.= mine is still for sale guys ;)

Is this the one SS released? Is it 1/4?

Yep. Got it about 4 years ago. For some reason I can't upload the photos to photobucket or Flickr right now. I have a new camera and I think something's not connecting correctly. I'll get it situated eventually.

Back