Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just call and ask for a new bow. I'm sure they have a few thousand replacements, with the site on the right side, being produced as we speak... how the F did this ever slip past QC????.... :confused:

I think he was being sarcastic to all the moaners :lol

The draw style can be easily debated. Just because he's Japanese doesn't mean he has to use the traditional Japanese style exclusively. He may have been taught to fire a bow that way, but he could have easily picked up other draw styles along the way from Snake Eyes or some random bow hunter from Missouri.

Not really an error. That's more of a preference.

Like shooting a bow left-handed without sights. :lol

Sights are a preference, yes. However, resting the arrow on the left side if you shoot left handed is not. It's incorrect. Your arrow will fly wildly due to the way you release the string. A sight is not necessary at all, but resting your arrow correctly is. The sight is a non issue, but the rest is for me.

The bow is a major part of SS's character and him holding the bow wrong just bothers me slightly. I know not everyone cares, but would everyone be just shrugging if Sideshow only included hands for Duke sculpted to hold his gun upside down and pull the trigger with his pinky?

Bottom line, it's wrong but fixable. I still don't understand the problems with it being brought up.
________
Kitchen Measures

Last edited:
Sights are a preference, yes. However, resting the arrow on the left side if you shoot left handed is not. It's incorrect. Your arrow will fly wildly due to the way you release the string. A sight is not necessary at all, but resting your arrow correctly is. The sight is a non issue, but the rest is for me.

Eat the bow and hands of your Storm Shadow as a sacrifice to the Gods of Accuracy. This will greatly please them.

Hope this this is the right thread for pictures of Storm Shadow...

GnightHawk.jpg

Back