Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SSC make the Batman in Arkham City version then it would be super if they also make Red Robin from Arkham City too. In AC, Red Robin has two different looks (actually three, also the classic look, the FAT Robin, which I don't like) and I prefer the Mask Red Robin, but I also love the Hood Look. Maybe SSC should offer Red Robin with the Mask and make the Hood, cape, shirt and many more as the accessories so you can change and display either with Mask or Hood look that you like best. That would be AWESOME!!! :pray:

batman-arkham-city-robin-skins.jpg

And Batman, it would be great too if SSC make one or two of these suit in the picture below. Love suit number 1, 3, 6. :wink1:

batman-arkham-city.png

If Sideshow did the entire Arkham City line in 1/6 scale i would jumo for joy!!!! :thud:

If SSC make the Batman in Arkham City version then it would be super if they also make Red Robin from Arkham City too. In AC, Red Robin has two different looks (actually three, also the classic look, the FAT Robin, which I don't like) and I prefer the Mask Red Robin, but I also love the Hood Look. Maybe SSC should offer Red Robin with the Mask and make the Hood, cape, shirt and many more as the accessories so you can change and display either with Mask or Hood look that you like best. That would be AWESOME!!! :pray:

batman-arkham-city-robin-skins.jpg

And Batman, it would be great too if SSC make one or two of these suit in the picture below. Love suit number 1, 3, 6. :wink1:

batman-arkham-city.png

I like your passion...but there is only ONE Red Robin (pictured far left) in the game. The other versions are just Robin...not Red Robin. Sorry discrepencies like this just bug me.

On a side note, bring on as many of these characters as possible. I'll take a 1/6th Nightwing as well.

I like your passion...but there is only ONE Red Robin (pictured far left) in the game. The other versions are just Robin...not Red Robin. Sorry discrepencies like this just bug me.

On a side note, bring on as many of these characters as possible. I'll take a 1/6th Nightwing as well.

:lol I was gonna reply saying the exact same thing with regards to robin and the red robin outfit, but really couldn't be bothered to type it out. I know what you mean, its only a little thing, but kinda bugged me too. No offence to the dude.

But yeah, I'd love a nightwing too. Love all the character designs in the game.

Ok, I have to agree with you both. Didn't mean to mix them up. But hey, people make mistakes once in a while and there are much more important things in the world for both of you to be bother over.
I now that there is only one Red Robin. I just try to say that Robin has other suits as well. Sorry for didn't be clear when I made the post. xD

Last edited:
Ok, I have to agree with you both. Didn't mean to mix them up. But hey, people make mistakes once in a while and there are much more important things in the world for both of you to be bother over.
I now that there is only one Red Robin. I just try to say that Robin has other suits as well. Sorry for didn't be clear when I made the post. xD

lol. I just had to bust your balls over that one mate. :lol

I love BTAS but I don't want them in 1/6 form. Premium format or statues. Because they are so stylised in their forms (especially bodies) would be hard to pull off and may come off goofy.

I love BTAS but I don't want them in 1/6 form. Premium format or statues. Because they are so stylised in their forms (especially bodies) would be hard to pull off and may come off goofy.

They could do it, and I would pay far out the ass for them.

BTAS > Everything else

I have all the Kenner figures and the Maquette animated statues so I'd like to see more in high end collectible form from Sideshow. I'll buy anything from them, animated statues, maquettes, busts, figures, you name it.

I still think the only company able to do them justice would have been Medicom for 1/6. I just can't see SS doing them too well, unless they make them slightly more realistic.

But if they do them and get them right, I'll buy em all. But they better make a Clayface in some form. There is no highend Clayface, but some scenes from Feat of Clay deserve it!

And if they do make them, no green Joker please. I don't want redesigns.

Its cool mate, I don't think either of us were giving you grief, just pointing out that one's red robin and the others robin. Not the end of the world, just pointing it out in case you weren't aware of the red robin character from the comics. That's all. Its all good. :lol

I actually have no interest in 1/6 TAS stuff. I loved the show but I just think the designs are too Lcartoony" (for obvious reasons" and I can't see them translating that well to 1/6 figures. That said, it would be great if they made them as there's obviously a huge fan base that would want them, just not for me that's all. I'd be more interested in a few comic versions and the Arkhamverse.

I really want a New 52 Superman, that's about the only one I'd be interested in I think. While its been controversial I really like the new design and would love a 1/6.

I really want a New 52 Superman, that's about the only one I'd be interested in I think. While its been controversial I really like the new design and would love a 1/6.

:pray: That would be awesome.

Im really enjoying the Justice league series actually and if they did a Superman in 1/6 it would look epic. Displayed next to an Arkham city batman :exactly:

I've not been reading Justice League, been reading Superman and Action Comics though. Not too thrilled by Superman but Action I'm really enjoying. Arkham City Batman is a must for me, and thinking about it yeah, I think he'd go well next to the new 52 superman. Good call. That said, I really want a New 52 Batman too, really like the new suit design.

I can honestly say that, if the quality is good enough, I may give up Hot Toys for this line. There are only so many DC movie figs that I need, where there are so many different versions from the comics, and, hopefully, from the Arkhamverse.:pray:

All I'd want is a line dedicated to the arkham asylum/city games. The character designs for those games are flawless, that would be incredible. Might get come of the comic book stuff too, but arkham is where its at for me. Sideshow could make a comeback, imagine a 1/6 scale arkham batmobile!! Wishful thinking

Barker

Back