Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Crumb on a waitlist for the past month or so... Just read the newsletter and read that they are contacting the waitlists due to some cancellations. Hope I didn't wait too long to get my name on the list. I would love to have this guy...

I would love to have the money so i can keep mine and not cancel:monkey2 Hope your waitlist get converted.

Just received:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure (item #2219) from our Star Wars Life-Size Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 72 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed.

Just received:

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure (item #2219) from our Star Wars Life-Size Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 72 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed.

Yep. Just got the email as well.

:rock

Just received:

Dear Valued Collector,

You better post pictures as soon as it arrives. I'm dying to see how the production pieces came out.

You better post pictures as soon as it arrives. I'm dying to see how the production pieces came out.

Yeah, I'll take pics with my broken camera. Too bad I can't afford to buy a new one. I know my priorities: Salacious > new camera.

It won't be too long of a wait since a "temporary authorization" was just listed on my charge card activity.

I broke down and ordered one of these a few weeks back. I hope he turns out as great as I think he will!

Back