OFFICIAL - Hot Toys John Connor Version 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Hint - Hot Toys John Connor Version 2

I'm not getting the first one if this one is really coming out. I want that base.

I'm not getting the first one if this one is really coming out. I want that base.

Well, I dunno dude, the first one have that iconic outfit and a pretty decent headsculpt that automatically screams T:S. While this one looks kinda present, SWAT Team esque, that unless you really paid attention through out the movie, chances are ppl won't know that its Terminator.

Plus, I really dig the leather jacket :D

Iconic outfit? Nothing from Salvation is iconic.

Well, I dunno dude, the first one have that iconic outfit and a pretty decent headsculpt that automatically screams T:S. While this one looks kinda present, SWAT Team esque, that unless you really paid attention through out the movie, chances are ppl won't know that its Terminator.

Plus, I really dig the leather jacket :D

True. But that black outfit is what he wore in the last fight against the 800. And if they give him the scar on his face, it is so bought. The scar is the only thing that really links him to the Connor from Future War in T2. And come on! Look at that sweet BASE!

Well, T:S has got some of its iconic stuffs, like T600 and to me, that outfit is iconic.

If they give him the scar face now, then what would they give him for the next 2 sequels :lol

The plain face is the one they won't be making any more of, and I'd rather wait and see what HT's got to offer in the next sequels' collection.

Well, T:S has got some of its iconic stuffs, like T600 and to me, that outfit is iconic.

If they give him the scar face now, then what would they give him for the next 2 sequels :lol

The plain face is the one they won't be making any more of, and I'd rather wait and see what HT's got to offer in the next sequels' collection.

One Connor is enough. They can make more Terminators. That's all I really want to care about. Maybe a new BD T-800!!! We'll see. The future is not ours to see.

Regarding the base, as most of my collection have normal black base, I'd prefer them to at least have some uniformity and have a standard base. I have the skull base from T 800 BD, and it looks odd with my other bases.

Just sell the scarred face with the different outfit. People can play "Barbie style dress-up" with them or just buy one of those true type bodies.

I'd rather them make the Harverster, moto-terminators, hydrostats, people carriers and the flying HKs then make more Connor versions.

Regarding the base, as most of my collection have normal black base, I'd prefer them to at least have some uniformity and have a standard base. I have the skull base from T 800 BD, and it looks odd with my other bases.

Wanna trade for a Regular Endo? I got an extra Regular Endo with normal base. What you think?:D

One Connor is enough. They can make more Terminators. That's all I really want to care about. Maybe a new BD T-800!!! We'll see. The future is not ours to see.

Yeah, I wish that were the case.

But from what I see with HT, they'd just keep on giving us more connors with each upcoming sequels with improved sculpts and/or more accessories which we all are a suckers too, I'm afraid. :lol

Yeah, I wish that were the case.

But from what I see with HT, they'd just keep on giving us more connors with each upcoming sequels with improved sculpts and/or more accessories which we all are a suckers too, I'm afraid. :lol

*Looks at collection* Grabs a lollipop. Yep. I'm definitely a sucker alright. :D

No question its Connor V2 but since their making the UMPC ( which he used to reprogram it), is this a hint at the Moto-Terminator?!!:D

ap_20090908094209218.jpg

released-high-quality-sony-ux490n-umpc-ultra-mobile-pc.jpg

JohnConnorUMPC2.jpg

No question its Connor V2 but since their making the UMPC ( which he used to reprogram it), is this a hint at the Moto-Terminator?!!:D

ap_20090908094209218.jpg

released-high-quality-sony-ux490n-umpc-ultra-mobile-pc.jpg

JohnConnorUMPC2.jpg

Yeah, keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Hope its a moto terminator, since a connor v2 is pretty much a done deal, and old news :rock

Yeah, keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Hope its a moto terminator, since a connor v2 is pretty much a done deal, and old news :rock

Moto Terminator!! I've been hoping for one since I saw the movie. I mean we already have 4 versions of the T-600, 2 versions of the T-700 (if you include the diorama) 2 John Connors, and the Marcus figure is almost a 2 in one deal. Let's get some variety. And the Moto Terminator had a good chunk of screen time too.

i would be maybe only interested in the headsculpt with the scar on it. the outfit on v1 is perfect, it looks sooo high quality, jacket with real leather, SOO much details on it, so much amos, gimmicks etc. it really looks so beautiful. the black outfit is cool though, but still like a swat uniform and with no accesoirces on it. and I also not have any disires on having the new base. i like the standart looking base, it looks like in a museum.

Wonder if this means it will be easy to pick up the first version on the cheap? Haven't commited to buying a Connor yet... I know I will eventually get one, just hasn't been a priority.

The only connor I want is T2 young John Connor, and preferably an Arnie T800 to go with him.

So we aren't suppose to see these, just yet? Why the hell are they out anyways?

There's no telling why the photos exist. That they're using the same head as the first figure seems suggestive they were taken early on testing out costumes and such for him, probably taken to send to the licensor for approval. Ultimately, people found them and got them on the internet, but Hot Toys' official position is they can't be out there until they approve of it, probably tied to dealing with the license holder and not showing off a product that isn't approved or at least enough they can show it off with pending approval.

Until either the Hot Toys, Sideshow or Tommy Richardson blog site posts images of a second version of Connor, photos of the figure will not be allowed.

Hot Toys asked us to remove them before and until one of the official sources mentioned above posts something, we will continue to remove photos as they are not meant to be seen.

Wonder if this means it will be easy to pick up the first version on the cheap? Haven't commited to buying a Connor yet... I know I will eventually get one, just hasn't been a priority.

I feel the exact same way ................ I have no need to buy anything from this film. If I do it won't be for $150+ prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back