Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, I think Star Ace is flailing at this point. The small young company may have bit off more than it can chew with this license. I hope they find a way forward, but based on what we've seen I struggle to be optimistic.

And I don't think the 1:8 line is going to be the life line they're hoping for. I just don't see much of any interest in the smaller figures, particularly when there's SO much more to do in 1:6 HP.

Any news on when Dobby will make it state side..?

Dobby has been in stock at Amazon, sold by Amazon not a third party, for a while now

Which is a shame because their best work is with the HP line. If thats not selling then theyre screwed.

Hi all,
There are two versions of Ron in the 1st year: The school uniform version & The casual wear version.
For the casual wear version, does it come with sorting hat or the chess set? I see that on the promo photos, sometimes it shows Ron comes with the sorting hat (and blue shirt), and some with the chess board (and red shirt). Are there two version of casual wear?

A little bump, does anyone have an answer for this? So do you guys own a 1st year Ron casual wear?

If I was a billionaire, I would buy the license agreement from Star Ace and commission Hot Toys for a new series of Harry Potter figures, would be awesome

The 1/6 Harry Potter line are being cleared at really cheap prices. I've seen Voldemort for less than $160AUD, when rrp is $280! This line is just not selling very well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The first few figures were reasonably priced but then they took a quick, steep price jump and I think that is what has really hurt the line. Many figures are SCC or HT priced or above and the quality isn’t quite at the HT level yet. On par with SCC, but they too are notoriously overpriced at the moment for the quality of the final product.

One.jpg
The Star Ace Facebook page

Interesting to see Lucius there! And I hope Hermione being there means she should be almost ready to ship!

Lucius look good. To bad the dementor is not 1/6. What film is that dementorlook from? The Hermionehead looks like the one we have seen before :(

Back