Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics!

I've been meaning to buy a SS Harry to do that head swap and give him the sword of Gryffindor that comes with OotP Dumbledore.

I just took the heads off for the picture and blansed the COS head on the SS body. The pegs in the neck are not the same size.
May be you could buy a nude Quidditch Harry on ebay and SS shoes, hands and clothes. If they will fit. The Quidditch Harry is a little bit bigger.

Always...

IMG3875.jpg

Will we ever get a Ron Weasley (teenage version)?

seems like starace is refocusing a lot of their efforts on the 1:8 line now.

Will we ever get a Ron Weasley (teenage version)?

seems like starace is refocusing a lot of their efforts on the 1:8 line now.

Which would really suck. Do that many people even want the 1/8 stuff?

Unfortunately, I think Star Ace is flailing at this point. The small young company may have bit off more than it can chew with this license. I hope they find a way forward, but based on what we've seen I struggle to be optimistic.

And I don't think the 1:8 line is going to be the life line they're hoping for. I just don't see much of any interest in the smaller figures, particularly when there's SO much more to do in 1:6 HP.

Any news on when Dobby will make it state side..?

Unfortunately, I think Star Ace is flailing at this point. The small young company may have bit off more than it can chew with this license. I hope they find a way forward, but based on what we've seen I struggle to be optimistic.

And I don't think the 1:8 line is going to be the life line they're hoping for. I just don't see much of any interest in the smaller figures, particularly when there's SO much more to do in 1:6 HP.

Any news on when Dobby will make it state side..?

I agree. Wish they would work more often with better sculptors and improve their mass production paint work. The majority of their releases are not worth the price they charge.

Not sure about other retailers but I received my Dobby from oso about a week ago.

Hi all,
There are two versions of Ron in the 1st year: The school uniform version & The casual wear version.
For the casual wear version, does it come with sorting hat or the chess set? I see that on the promo photos, sometimes it shows Ron comes with the sorting hat (and blue shirt), and some with the chess board (and red shirt). Are there two version of casual wear?

Back