Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/8 (IMO) isn't a great idea. Adventuring into a new scale with a licence which is (as much as I hate to say it) probably not top-tier in terms of collector popularity doesn't seem like it's going to work to me. I certainly haven't considered buying them.

What happened to the Hermione (Party Version) from Goblet of Fire?

I recall seeing the pink dress figure on display at a show a couple years ago but nothing since then.

I'm halfway through marathoning the 8 movies this week and was reminded of it when I watched the 4th movie last night.

That figure hasn't been seen since 2015 or something. I doubt it's coming, same with the Hungarian Horntail head thing that was at some convention at around the same time.

Apart from that, I think Lucius is the only other figure from this line that we've seen that hasn't made it out yet.

Hmm - I wonder where their might be photos... :D

I was quite impressed by Newt -

sdcc2017-diamond-34.jpg

That's in my Diamond section, one of the worst booths at the show for lighting. At least the Star Ace stuff (and Hiya) were better displayed this year than previous. Still, only newt, a couple new 300, the 1/8th Harry and Voldemort...I would have really liked to see a lot more from them.

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2017/sdcc2017-diamond.htm

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2017/sdcc2017-diamond.htm

Serious chompers on Newt there.

Your sig breaks my heart, man. Still bitter about that. :rotfl

I'm really hoping Newt isn't the only Fantastic Beasts' figure we get, but with the new scale.... I'm guessing he is. Which is such a shame.

Looks like Dobby's been released over seas.

Also it looks like BBTS has pre sold out of the basic versions of both 1/8 Harry figures.

...it's also depressing seeming to always have to resurrect this thread from page three or four. Depressing, but understandable since there hasn't been a release in some time (although Dumbledore II has been shipping for some time now and there has only been a handful of comments on that thread...).

If the excitement for this line has run its course for THIS group, all that's left is to shutter the doors it would seem to me. :monkey2

Yes it's not much to talk about thise days.
Newt Scamander looks good. Looks like he comes with three creatures as well. The Demiguise ant be the hole creature can it? Clearly it will be too big for the suit case? Not sure I will ge him. One stand alone figure is not so interesting

Im waiting fore POA Harry that I have bought on ebay. I said I was not going to by him until we had POA Ron coming, but I caved inn.
Will by Dobby soon as well. Will paste pictures of them when I get them.

Yes it's not much to talk about thise days.
Newt Scamander looks good. Looks like he comes with three creatures as well. The Demiguise ant be the hole creature can it? Clearly it will be too big for the suit case? Not sure I will ge him. One stand alone figure is not so interesting

Im waiting fore POA Harry that I have bought on ebay. I said I was not going to by him until we had POA Ron coming, but I caved inn.
Will by Dobby soon as well. Will paste pictures of them when I get them.

I think you're really gonna like POA Harry. I wish we'd hear something about Ron from anyone in the company.

I wish Voldemort would have come with Nagini.

I feel like if Star Ace is still interested in pursuing 1/6 Potter/FB figures in a year, then there's always the chance Nagini could come with a GoF Voldemort or DH Neville.

I thought you guys may be want to see my POPCO Harry Potter figures. The line ended to soon so I had to make a lot of customs to get all the characters I wanted.

Harry Potter.jpg

Harry Potter2.jpg

potter display 2b.jpg

potter display 4b.jpg

I like it a lot, but there's something weird going on with the eyes IMO. Could just be the lighting though.

We need more of these gloom and doom posts though. It seems like we always get something new to look at shortly after.:lol

Back