Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! That's superb! I just checked the artist's social media (@cyguy83 on Instagram) and there are actually many amazing HP customs! Go check it out

You’re welcome...

8C924DEE-EF73-44D3-80C1-D56836B164AD.jpeg

If it's for the clothing run, the head is only available to those purchasing the outfit. So, if you buy the $800 clothing set, you get the chance to pay $400 for the head.

When people say the customs community is elitist .... this is a perfect example of that.

Last edited:
If it's for the clothing run, the head is only available to those purchasing the outfit. So, if you buy the $800 clothing set, you get the chance to pay $400 for the head.

When people say the customs community is elitist .... this is a perfect example of that.

Yea that was something I thought too but there’s been no mention of it in the thread for that clothing run over on the custom forum. You’d think that would be the first place to show it. But who knows. Either way, doesn’t look like us normal folks will be able to get one :monkey2

You just have to wait until the sculpt gets sent into mass production for the "The Dark Magic Alchemist" figure, or the "Mr. Snake"

Would be really nice if more custom heads made it to mass production. I got that Jon Snow head for the ThreeZero figure and it's such a game changer. Wish more customizers would look into that option, they would definitely sell.

haha yea true. Maybe Present Toys or some other obscurely named company will copy it.

Those recast products never turn out as promised. They always show the original sculpts in their pics, and the final product ends up being a distorted hunk of junk. I also cannot support the blatant theft and recast of artist works like that.

Those recast products never turn out as promised. They always show the original sculpts in their pics, and the final product ends up being a distorted hunk of junk. I also cannot support the blatant theft and recast of artist works like that.

I get it and totally understand the artists side of it, but it?s also a double edged sword IMO. I mean the artists are making money off likeness etc that they didn?t pay for as well. The argument can go back and forth all day long and in truth, my post was said in jest. I guess I could?ve used an emoji. However, I think anyone who has either of the Star Ace Snape figures wishes/hope SOMEONE makes a somewhat affordable and better sculpt available to replace their SA one.

In the same vein as the question above, did Star Ace ever release Draco Malfoy 2.0 with the updated head sculpt? Their website says its a pre-order and the only options on Ebay seem to be in China. I want a Draco for my collection, but don't want the Half-Blood prince version. I might consider the Quidditch version if its the only version with the updated headsculpt.

In january I asked the company Collectiblesdirect UK about that Draco figure.
They said: The Draco Malfoy Child School Uniform Version 2.0 is still on pre-order and stock ETA is Q1-Q2 2021.

Back