Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow there is absolutely zero likeness there. They showed some other horrid figures recently as well.

26E36CE6-1342-4448-8C7C-576041F0147B.jpg

I genuinely wonder if they have a complete roster of actor/actress likenesses at this point. You'd think that the contract with WB would have negotiated performer likeness into it early on, but those can expire, right?

Another awful effort...looks nothing like the character - zero resemblance and they are definitely getting worse with each new figure they preview. Sort it out Star Ace. :(

Star ace is almost becoming a joke, that doesn’t look like Cedric it’s closer to Gilderoy that Cedric .... if they will only give us 40% likeness why bother.

The second snape was awful, hagrid wasn’t much better, wormtail !!! We won’t go there.

The only win they've had in YEARS is their Half-Blood Prince Malfoy, which hasn't even released yet, so I guess there's still time to **** it up.

I think The forbidden forest Draco in the video lookt good.
Is it a completly new head ore is it the Draco 02?

Sideshow took the photos down for his “coming soon” announcement. Wonder if they heard the criticism on this one

Well, I'm stoked. I have wanted a Sloth from the Goonies figure for years and Star Ace are getting closer and closer with these sculpts.

I regret selling my first year figures so much. It would be awesome if Star Ace would release a slim version including just wands and scarves (no christmas/halloween randoms)
And also the casual versions in civi gear with a trolley etc.

ad3b817457510f568f572de709339611.jpg
efc9113e8871c44964a92af60cac18a5.jpg

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I think I may be the only one on the planet who has this in hand. I may also be the only one who ordered him! Went looking for in hand pics everywhere on the web when Star Ace sent me a shipping notice and found nothing.

Anyway, I think we may have a rare Star Ace winner on our hands. Remus looks pretty damned good if you ask me!

Here are some pics:

4875A752E3E6460DBE54.jpeg

96B9EAF380B64B3598E5.jpeg

7B2FE8DB8F0C41A5A2C9.jpeg

Last edited:
The pics are great, but I’m not feeling the likeness much. It also lost a lot of detail in production compared to the prototype. I really don’t know why Star Ace insists on using a beach seam on figures that don’t need it.

Back