Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3310D711-30F3-4F9D-97E1-2B88DE51B671.jpeg

Toy anxiety has parted out the Luna figure, which is strange since no one has posted pics of it in hand. I guess it shipped and maybe no one ordered it? Haha

Gotta get all the money out of the license before they lose it.

They sculpt these digitally so they can just shrink the stuff they've already made.

Yeah I doubt Hot Toys would find this to be a lucrative line. Maybe some heavy hitters but that is it. I also can’t imagine Newt and Grindelwald were a hot sell for Hot Toys either. I happily preordered those, but I bet those will end up discounted later.
I think they banked hard on it being a better film than it was. And well...yeah. We know how that went.

Plus we've got JK Rowling retconning everything and that's not being recieved favorably.

Just seems to me that HP has passed it's prime. Which is something I think people have been struggling to come to terms with. It's more akin to LOTR than Star Wars in longevity I think.

I was just thinking, with how much star ace loves to reuse things to make other figures, I am surprised they havent made Fred and George. Obviously not two huge characters but still wouldnt mind adding them to the collection and we know star ace would love being able to use that head sculpt twice.

I was just thinking, with how much star ace loves to reuse things to make other figures, I am surprised they havent made Fred and George. Obviously not two huge characters but still wouldnt mind adding them to the collection and we know star ace would love being able to use that head sculpt twice.

If they were going to reuse stuff, I would like it if they reused the Warwick Davis body and made some other goblins and professor Flitwick. The Griphook figures are actually pretty good aside from the non articulated knees.

Incredible!

They made a bad sculpt worse by adding rooted hair! 2.0 indeed! -2.0!

My 6 inch SH Figuarts Snape has a dead on likeness to Alan Rickman. It's a pity that that line appears to have died because people didn't support the only line that was producing quality Harry Potter action figures.

Oh god...that Snape has got a really bad wig / rooted hair whatever that thing is on top.

I'm surprised nobody here noticed the new Santa Harry figure coming out with a snowman in the background of one of their new facebook posts. I didn't post the photo of it because I didn't want to waste more time talking about holiday rehashes. This line went from a great start to now whatever holiday attire they can whore out old sculpts with.

I don't know about all of you but I really can't wait for Santa Hagrid this Spring!!

Back