Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are, all cramped in a cabinet.
Little tight, but I know the feeling. Still looks great!

Everyone see the head goblin posted?
Screenshot_20201209-143748_Facebook.jpg

Yeah definitely would like to see a flitwick. I am looking forward to seeing the Mcgonagall they have coming.

They need to use that body one more time for Flitwick. Then we need Umbridge, Neville, and the weasley family. Also since we are getting Cedric, I'd like to see Krum and Fleur to have them all. Might as well give us Professor Sprout, Slughorn, Trelawney as well haha.

and Quirrell, Myrtle, Lockhart, Kreacher, Filch, Rita Skeeter, Hooch, Tonks, Narcissa...... all of them:rotfl

Dammit! I was about to say the goblin looks good, but not sure if I need him in my collection. Then I saw the desk and all the accessories!

Damn you Star Ace!! Why can?t I quit you!

86F96778-325E-41FB-8E7E-ACAB05D828EC.jpeg

Does anyone have "christmas" Hagrid and can clarify which "original" outfit it comes with?: version 1 (brown coat) or version 2 (blue vest)?

Or did they make a Xmas of both? Thanks!

Dammit! I was about to say the goblin looks good, but not sure if I need him in my collection. Then I saw the desk and all the accessories!

Damn you Star Ace!! Why can?t I quit you!

View attachment 501064

OMG, up for pre-order at $259.00! Come on Star Ace. We?ve tolerated your mediocrity for this many years, now with the price gouging on top?

?I think you overestimate your chances....?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about jumping into the Star Ace HP world and picking up a few characters on the aftermarket as I find them. Aside from the obvious not HT paint apps and hit or miss likeness, anything else to watch out for? I'm thinking body and hand swaps as the figures tend to look a little stumpy to me on the current SA bodies. I'm well aware that these figures need a little TLC (already planning on repainting the ones I get myself) but otherwise are there typical things to look out for when handling these? Also, is SA Newt worth getting or should I just go for the HT? Will the HT Newt look out of place with the rest of the SA figures? I'm planning on Grindelwald but he'll go on my Johnny Depp shelf so not worried about him looking out of place. I know some might say don't do it, but I do have a soft spot for figures that need work as it's part of the fun of collecting for me. Thanks in advance :wave.

I have not have any problems with things breaking on this figures. Not like with Sideshow Star Wars figures.
Everything feels very steady. The clothes is very well made.
The only biggest letdown is the face skull/paint on some of them. Especially teenage Hermione and Ron.
I don't have any of the Newtes (stikking to HP) but I think I like the Star Ace skulp better from pictures I have seen.

Well this just made me choke on my hot cocoa as I come scrolling through on this morning. It's true though, this meme is sadly me.

It's exciting to hear a McGongagall is on the way! Seeing this goblin is coming is also super exciting especially since the head sculpt is actually good.

I'm shocked that they still haven't done a release of Kreacher. It's an easy to create one - just a new headsculpt, dobby's body, some new robes and there you go. I honestly figured we would have seen that announcement this year before a Goblin Bank Teller. They could even do a regular release and a re-release of Sirius with an altered outfit to fit the OOTP Christmas scenes.

Just for the love of god please no more Santa characters. Amazon has been suggesting Santa Ron to me now for two weeks.

He he.
But do you think Dobbys body wold work for Kreacher? Is he more hunchback and longer arms.
But they cold crack out the two versions of Flickwick with that goblin body. Wish he had bendable knees though

He he.
But do you think Dobbys body wold work for Kreacher? Is he more hunchback and longer arms.
But they cold crack out the two versions of Flickwick with that goblin body. Wish he had bendable knees though
I think Dobbys body works fine for Kreacher. Had a custom head made. Just make him lean forward a bit to get the hunched look.
Screenshot_20201220-123941_Gallery.jpg

Has Chronicle Collectibles done anything with the Harry Potter license? I remember reading over a year ago on their facebook page that they had it, and its been a year and they have nothing to show for it.

Back