Official General Obi-Wan Kenobi-Jedi Master (aka Obi-Wan in Clone Armor) IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great. :rock

How can I go about replicating this? I'm thinking about doing my first kitbash myself. Specifically, where do I go to get a HT Truetype?

GREAT shots Sean! I really love that Ep II Obi look... awesome work bro.

I got mine today and DOVE into it, I just wanted to weather him up so bad. The head is amazing, with the new skin tone I don't have to do another skin tone coat. All I had to do was add detail to the skin, tweak the hair and hairline, redo the eyes and add a bit to the lips and beard. It's great!

The armor got my usual treatment. :D

DSCN5029.jpg

DSCN5030.jpg

DSCN5031.jpg

DSCN5033.jpg

DSCN5034.jpg

DSCN5035.jpg

Great job making him battle worn Josh, and your paint job really enhanced the eyes, screams Ewan here.

DSCN5030.jpg

Thanks Sean! And BADASS shot, the CW come to LIFE! :rock

I will take better shots later, so you guys can see the facial detail and the armor detail a bit better. These pics are a bit washed out.

Whooaaah DarkArtist81...those touch-ups and photos are tiiiight!!
The sculpt is pure genius! I hope they get the same kat who did this one to do a TPM Obi-wan!!

Damage Josh. You got rid of that Doll Dot :)cuss) and Ewan just leaped right out!!! NIce work

Great job making him battle worn Josh, and your paint job really enhanced the eyes, screams Ewan here.

DSCN5030.jpg

And Sean that Ep2 Obi Kitbash is phenomenal! :rock

That might just be Josh's best paintwork yet, though the sculpt is what is really the key here! :clap

Certainly one of the better 1/6 sculpts. :fireworks All else is just gravy.

Thanks everyone! The sculpt basically painted itself, and with the skin tone already there.. it was a dream to paint.

And Krayt... my joints are ok, the legs are a bit loose but not that bad. The right arm is the worst, I have to work to get him to hold his arm up for the hologram pose.

Holy crap Josh! That's some extreme weathering. He definitely looks like he's been in battle.

Awesome job.

Damn Josh, another amazing repaint! And once again you make it reach perfection :clap :clap :clap

Stunning is really the only word that comes to mind :rock

DSCN5030.jpg

Back