Official Celebration IV Poster by John Alvin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
:rock :rock :rock :rock

20070323_bg.jpg

As iconic as it gets right there.

Holy Cow I didn't notice Luke and Leia in the galaxy until the second time I looked at it, then they fairly well jumped right off the poster. Very cool. I think I might see Vader off to the left, am I not seeing anyone else? Am I imagining Vader?

I can still see your post if I click on view and before you posted this here I posted about it on the FP of Sandtroopers. So I knew about it already. :)

Ah, so Ignore is selective and it lets people pick and choose which actual posts you can view? Didn't know that.

Obviously, I'm learning new stuff about these boards every day. :monkey1 :lol

Anyway, this poster :rock I will be picking up two at CIV, one of which I will get signed by Alvin and have framed.

:chew

I really like it! Better than the one with all the characters from the Saga. Simplicity works for me!

theropod said:
That is a great image!
If only they didn't have the logo in the lower right corner. Even better would be no text at all.
True, but since this is the official CIV poster you have to have the logo and dates on there.

I think what would make it look better would be to actually put the official SW30 logo on the right side. It would make sense and also balance it out.

Still, it's an amazing piece.

Josh, I can pick one up for you.

As a matter of fact, if there is not a limit on these I will try and pick up a few extra for fellow Freaks who can't make it. My guess is they'll be charging $15-20 for these.

Back