Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pretty cool fig. I'm tempted to buy her and I didn't even know she existed until today!

I warned ya... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

PM Dave Myatt... He may know a trick or something...

I tires everything -- pulled the fabric, used tweezers to pull tab, nothing worked -- it's like it's glued. I don't want to risk busting the zipper... although she'd look fantastic in my kitchen.

This may be the first clothed figure in the line that I can not show in her glory. SS has gotten wise to me.

Mine came in today as well.

Looks great in the box so far. :chew

Have to wait till after dinner to release her from her cardboard cell :monkey2

Just hoping my arms will be stiff enough to put her in the pose pix has her in.

Btw may have to use that cape idea with her cloak also, that really looks
wickedly sithy :cool:

ASAJJ FUTZED:

asajjfutz1.jpg

asajjfutz2.jpg

Do you guys like the twirling skirt... or is it better straight and sleek?

....wor-gar...I would give it more wind look feel to it. Meaning, the skirt flying off to the side.

asajjvsalien3.jpg

Sorry to make a joke Wor-Gar, but with the blank eyes, all I can think of with this image is that she's blind and oblivious to the warrior in the room just waving her sabers around to make sure she doesn't trip on anything. :rotfl

Disclaimer: I don't think people who are actually blind are something to be laughed at, but I do feel there can be humor found in everything in life and it's a great coping mechanism.

Sorry to make a joke Wor-Gar, but with the blank eyes, all I can think of with this image is that she's blind and oblivious to the warrior in the room just waving her sabers around to make sure she doesn't trip on anything. :rotfl

Disclaimer: I don't think people who are actually blind are something to be laughed at, but I do feel there can be humor found in everything in life and it's a great coping mechanism.

:lol

Hello? Is someone there? Who is that? I can hear you breathing...

asajjvsalien2.jpg

You should setup a picture with the warrior putting it's tail down in front of her feet to trip her...:lol

It's surprisingly tricky to get a good wind effect on the skirt. The wires are great, but a bit weak to hold the weight of the skirt too far up or out.

Anyway, here's my try:

asajjnewpose1.jpg

asajjnewpose2.jpg

asajjnewpose3.jpg

Very cool, Kuzeh...your idea with the robe is excellent...looks really good.

Does her head not turn folks? Seems like most of the shots so far feature her looking straight on...just curious...

Here head turns, goes up. goes down, etc..

The robe looks fantastic like that, Kuzeh. Great idea!
Thanks Captain, I like to have the robes on my figures, I think they look cooler! Same with LOTR, I have them all with their capes and cloaks!

Very cool, Kuzeh...your idea with the robe is excellent...looks really good.
Thanks! I like it better that way!

BTW Wor Gar
awesome pics as usual!! Maybe one against Vazquez would be more suitable?
Badass Femal Marine vs. Badass Female Sith Apprentice?

Back