Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine with me. Vader really isn't THAT armored anyways. Its mostly just that leather suit with the helm, shoulder pads, and crotch protector.

I can't believe I just read 50 pages of this thread...

But anyway, FINALLY!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. Everything that's been pondering in my head has already been discussed for these last 50 pages.

Debating to order two Medi Royal Guards to pose next to Vader and Palpatine, as I have reservations that SS won't be making them for a while.

That's fine with me. Vader really isn't THAT armored anyways. Its mostly just that leather suit with the helm, shoulder pads, and crotch protector.

It's funny when you think about that. His crotch is really the last thing you think he'd worry about needing protection :lol

It's funny when you think about that. His crotch is really the last thing you think he'd worry about needing protection :lol
well if he's gonna do the "hip thrust", he might need some protection down there.
review_medivader2_14.jpg

I can't believe I just read 50 pages of this thread...

But anyway, FINALLY!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say. Everything that's been pondering in my head has already been discussed for these last 50 pages.

Your post echos my thoughts exactly. Finally, I can add a SS version of Vader to my 1/6th collection.

I would think a larger version of one of the new bodies will be used. I don't care which one as long as the overall figure comes out looking just amazing. I can live without the light up features as well since that could drive the price up even more than it will be.

That's how I feel, one of the new bodies and the overall right look, I'd think the armor body would need bulking to fill out the non-armor appendages, but still, as long as it's new and not a Buck.

Yup, seeing as how those probably burnt off too. :lol

That's how I feel, one of the new bodies and the overall right look, I'd think the armor body would need bulking to fill out the non-armor appendages, but still, as long as it's new and not a Buck.

Yup, muck the buck on this one. :lol

Since they showed Anakin in the photo I bet this will be a hollow plastic shell that we can snap Anakin into to make him Vader. :)

No that would be a terrible idea! It would just look and feel so hasbroish.

I would think a larger version of one of the new bodies will be used. I don't care which one as long as the overall figure comes out looking just amazing. I can live without the light up features as well since that could drive the price up even more than it will be.
If they come up with an oversized version of the Prometheus for their Vader then this will also be hotcakes for the customizers as well....

We're all writing on this thread like we're waiting for a PPO that's coming up in the next few hours...

Of course, it's months...WHY IS IT SO LONG???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back