Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can we purchase that mask and helmet? The proportions look fantastic.

DSC05453.jpg

Ow I say Mrs, I do hope the SS version is as good as this... I don't know if we are allowed to say things like this, but if the SS is as good as this I may have a little accident in the down stair trouser department. I am sorry if that if found inappropriate or offends anybody, but I really am looking forward to the new vader.

Dorgmal

great custom BTW

Woo-hoo! Got my 20 day notice too! Hopefully I get Vader as quickly as I did Toht, because I cannot wait for him!

Hi Guys

can anyone advise?

Sideshow quoted me $28.78 estimated shipping to the UK, based on a shipping weight of 3lb.

From what I'm reading here, weight is up! Can anyone say what shipping will really be?

Dammit! I really want to keep my exclusive order but on the basic quoted price from sideshow he was already £50 ($81.50) more expensive than buying the regular from a dealer here in the UK!
Now the shipping weight is up, which will no doubt put the price up (which will push up the Import duties as well!!!) Can I afford to keep him? :monkey1

Or more to the point, can I afford not to :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back