Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my notice as well....looking to be an expensive couple of months with SDCC stuff as well.

I just hope its everything that we have been hoping and waiting for.

I might cancel my exclusive and get the regular cheaper. The EX is not something i need, we'll see.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Darth Vader - Lords of the Sith - Episode IV 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 18 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 5 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 15 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Well I guess that makes it easy for me while looking for a Ex Dutch... Vader all the freaking way, that is not going to be canceled for the life of me!

Just got my notice as well! Looks like it will start shiping the first full week of July (6-10) which is around the same time they start charging for the non-attendee SDCC stuff! Looks like around $360.00 to SS that week!

This is usually the time for the annual SS Cluster----! I'm sure Piett will start
shipping right before or after Vader! Good thing I canceled the Stormtrooper
Commander!

i got you guys beat. i got an 18 day notice. hell yeah.:rock

Same here! They usually leave a little lee way about how many days but maybe ther're being a little more specific becuase Vader will be in at the same time they are charging for the SDCC exclusives put Piett is on the horizon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back