Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Leia just arrived today and it was missing her Electrostaff!!!!! I called Sideshow and they said that the return department was backed up. The voicemail stated 14 business days to get back to me!!! WTF!!! Has anyone had an issue with missing accessories with their 12 inch figures?

I'm hoping they have extra staffs.

Nope, never had that problem... but seems like something that could happen. Don't worry though, Sideshow has excellent CS and they'll take care of you.

Just received my Boushh figure today and I have to concur with the majority here.

:chewThis figure is simply hands down SS best SW figure yet :chew

(even if she does have a bobble head)

She looks awesome next to the Jabba and the carbo slab Han.

My Leia just arrived today and it was missing her Electrostaff!!!!! I called Sideshow and they said that the return department was backed up. The voicemail stated 14 business days to get back to me!!! WTF!!! Has anyone had an issue with missing accessories with their 12 inch figures?

I'm hoping they have extra staffs.

Some have been luckier than others, but Yes, a lot of people have in the past have received missing parts upon arrival and have experienced the same old story of CS being backed up for about 2 or more weeks. The reason for this is that there aren't enough CS reps to handle all the poor quality control problems at Sideshow. The customer service department is great!!!! That is no lie. Quality control department at Sideshow needs improvement. I had a problem with my Obi Wan. First they forgot to attach the bottom hilt of the lightsaber. Sent back the whole figure only to recieve missing binoculars. Requested for some binoculars only to get one with a missing plate. Requested another pair, got the front plate but with a missing knob. Finally on the last request, they got it right, but it took me a month and a half to get this issue squared away when in the first place it shouldn't have happened. A defect should not be replaced by a defect especially 3 times. I stopped buying SSC products because of the constant QC problems not only with Obi Wan but with the other Star Wars figures. Only 2 of my 5 SW figures arrived with no problems. That was many months ago and have debated about giving SSC another try.

It's sad to hear that SSC hasn't solved their QC problems after all these months. But my advice to you is to call the customer service department, leave a message. They will get back to you after 2 weeks. If not e-mail them. Be patient cause at this point, there's nothing you can do. What's done is done and hopefully you'll get your electrostaff. Good luck!!

Some have been luckier than others, but Yes, a lot of people have in the past have received missing parts upon arrival and have experienced the same old story of CS being backed up for about 2 or more weeks. The reason for this is that there aren't enough CS reps to handle all the poor quality control problems at Sideshow. The customer service department is great!!!! That is no lie. Quality control department at Sideshow needs improvement. I had a problem with my Obi Wan. First they forgot to attach the bottom hilt of the lightsaber. Sent back the whole figure only to recieve missing binoculars. Requested for some binoculars only to get one with a missing plate. Requested another pair, got the front plate but with a missing knob. Finally on the last request, they got it right, but it took me a month and a half to get this issue squared away when in the first place it shouldn't have happened. A defect should not be replaced by a defect especially 3 times. I stopped buying SSC products because of the constant QC problems not only with Obi Wan but with the other Star Wars figures. Only 2 of my 5 SW figures arrived with no problems. That was many months ago and have debated about giving SSC another try.

It's sad to hear that SSC hasn't solved their QC problems after all these months. But my advice to you is to call the customer service department, leave a message. They will get back to you after 2 weeks. If not e-mail them. Be patient cause at this point, there's nothing you can do. What's done is done and hopefully you'll get your electrostaff. Good luck!!

I had a box completely destroyed SSC sent me a new box.

I have had to return Sith Anakin back due to paint rub on the nose (before they came with the protection).SSC replaced with a better one no problem.

Plo's exclusive came with a defective blade, SSC just sent me a new arm hoopajube thing without having to return my figure.

I'll say SSC customer service is aces, don't sweat the staff Undercover TB.I'm sure they have plenty of replacements and probably will not require you to have to send back your fig.

I would suggest emailing over phone exchange though.

:D

Wow, I've never heard of that many troubles with a single return... I know it may be hard to believe, but you case is definitely not the norm.

Knock on wood, I've yet to have a damaged or figure with missing pieces... sure FedEx has played soccer with a box before, but thats not really SSC fault.

But why aren't more people showing off their Boushh?

SANY0563.jpg

SANY0564.jpg

SANY0565.jpg

SANY0566.jpg

SANY0567.jpg

SANY0558.jpg

SANY0559.jpg

SANY0560.jpg

SANY0561.jpg

SANY0562.jpg

But why aren't more people showing off their Boushh? :D

Well, good puns aside, I've had Boushh, Sidious Chair, GG Cmndr Cody Bust and HT Jack Sparrow come to me within a few weeks of each other, so I've yet to give any of them the full attention they deserve, good thing I'm not a parent haha.

Well, good puns aside, I've had Boushh, Sidious Chair, GG Cmndr Cody Bust and HT Jack Sparrow come to me within a few weeks of each other, so I've yet to give any of them the full attention they deserve, good thing I'm not a parent haha.

You should give your Boushh special attention tonight.

Back