Ocean's Eleven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
Having just seen the movie for the first time, I find myself wanting a full set of figures. Not just Clooney, Damon and Pitt but the whole darn team from the first movie. Any leads on heads, clothing etc. that could be of use? Thanks.

Ive seen many brad pitt head sculpts, so you could easily do a Rusty Ryan custom. Sunohc's head sculpt is pretty good!Though, if a company were to make figures I dont see anything Besides the head sculpts that would warrant a $150-200 price tag.

Loved the movie, but figures from it would be boring.

I do see your point, these aren't the most visually interesting characters, but I think if you had all eleven guys up on your shelf, it would make for a pretty impressive display.

This is one of those theoretically outstanding projects where you either a) have disposable income that allows you do fire off a few thousand dollars/euros in commission work to get all 11 done right b) sculpt them and design the outfits yourself c) some combo of a and b.

For Ocean's 11, Clooney, Damon and Pitt are the only people I have ever seen sculpts of in any role. And frankly a Jason Bourne sculpt is just not really going to properly convey Linus' character. I had though of doing the three male leads myself as a compromise, but decided I only wanted to if I could balance them out with a Julia Roberts, who has no sculpts available.

Back