• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OC Bats, DK Bats, BR Joker, RM Butcher, MISB HT, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJMacReady16

Super Freak
Reaction score
Scarecrow is SOLD.
Bale sculpt is SOLD

Two Face is SOLD

For SALE (pics upon request):

MIB HT Sgt Barnes (with Marlboro + extras)
MISB HT T-800 (T1)
MISB HT Barney Ross v1
MISB HT Indy
Interrogation Room Dio from Batman79
Extra Interrogation Table + Chairs by Batman79
[/B]

Taking offers guys. I don't really know what to ask for this stuff or I would post a price. And no, your offer won't offend me so relax. The dude abides.

Moving my collection in a different direction (smaller). Sorry, I honestly never saw myself departing with my Nolan Bat-stuff so I parted some of the things out.

First up for now:

Partially complete OC Batman v2 from "TDK". Isn't complete obviously, but the figure and the suit are in good shape. I kept him minimally posed in the detolf. After seeing the horror stories I was afraid to even pose the dude. Box isn't in the best of shape and doesn't include the tray. Good chance to pick him up at a value if you need one for displaying.
$230 Ballpark?
IMG_3705.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3703.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3699.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dark Knight Batman v.1 : Missing the Bruce sculpt and possibly a batarang. Box has been in storage so the glue has loosened. Not a huge deal. Joints are good and the suit is tear-free.
$240 Ballpark?
IMG_3810.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3809.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3808.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Taking offers on this and anything listed below. Will be posting pics of the other stuff soon.

Thanks!:monkey4

MORE ITEMS IN POST 2

Last edited:
Re: HT OC Batman - NOT MISB - taking offers

Bank Robber Joker: missing 2nd sculpt, hands, machinegun, and some cash. Grenades are in the bag. Body is a Hot Toys Slim (EDIT: That might be a narrow shoulder, sorry).
IMG_3805.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3804.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Medicom Motoko Complete:
IMG_3800.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3799.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sideshow Toht Complete. Box has been in storage:
IMG_3802.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]