Observations of a Clone Wars N00b

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so long did I vow that never, ever would I wade through all seven seasons of CW, but I knew even as I spake that that was a filthy lie, and so here we are. I wont bore you with my reasons, but here I am till the bitter end. Looking at everything. The good, the bad, the ugly and the outright ridiculous. And hopefully, just maybe, the sublime.

I will post random thoughts as I slosh through the thigh-high floodwaters of questionable animation. We shall see if feelings change as I go.... I will keep it short. Feel free to disagree or perhaps to agree, all comments are welcome as long as they do not resemble this:

milk-edinburgh-clubbers-meme SM.jpg

I know you guys will be nice. Or not! We're currently midway through Season 1 - yes, if you are going to do a thing, DO IT correctly, so I'm starting with 1 and we can only go uphill from here.

FOR THE REPUBLIC

Last edited:
A teenage girl wearing a miniskirt and a crop-top stands on the bridge of a Star Destroyer, giving helpful advice to her superiors.

I am sure this happens all the time on real-world Naval aircraft carriers, you bet.

[Okay self, be NICE. This is science FANTASY.]

Yes, I see that. *sighs*

Oh S*** its [bleep]ing Jar Jar Binks.

I know I said I was watching every bit of this, but I must be part Sith because that turns out to be a lie, too. SKIP this episode, thank you very much. I am tolerant, but not that tolerant.

Onward! And here we have Ventress, who is even more beautiful than I remember. This episode's MVP, as she is handily holding off not only Luminara but a padawan too and not even breaking a sweat while she does it. Respect.

How do we have all these people with no impulse control running an actual war?

Really like Kit Fisto, he is really cool and he is interesting from a visual standpoint. I would love to see a HT version.

Otherwise. Clones are the red shirts of this galaxy. Two Jedi and several clones go off on a mission, okay working as intended. But..... Every last one of those clones is going to die, unless its a Named somebody. All of them. Dead.

Its kinda depressing. Soldiers fall in battle, ok it happens. But every five minutes?! Come on. And im still on season 1, i cant wait for all the "Awwwww, maaaaaaaaan" moments to come as people I like die, as i progress through the series.

Back