Obi-Wan Processing!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weasel said:
I don't know but I sure wish he'd open that thing up already!

I don't think the same, but I can understand why you think this way: is for the red stripe. Well, my Vader come to Spain with the same red stripe, and it was because it was previously opened for someone at sideshow, just for change the AC plug-in adapter for one that I can use in my country.

Saludos!!

What did he do? Bribe somebody to leave one off the boat as it was getting loaded up to make its way to Sideshow in California? Weird...

I noticed that it's the regular version.

Thanks for linking to the pics!! He looks just great, and it seems that his lightsaber lights up a little better than Vader's. I want this NOW!!!

WOO HOO! The charge is pending on my CC account. I want him NOW. Those pics looks great and Tom, you're right, his saber DOES light up better than Vaders from the pics.

I think it's just the angle of the pic that makes it look like the saber is brighter than Vader's. But I can't wait to make this display myself. He looks great!

Thanks for the link!

tomandshell said:
Thanks for linking to the pics!! He looks just great, and it seems that his lightsaber lights up a little better than Vader's. I want this NOW!!!

He does look fantastic better than Han and Luke looked in the first pics we saw of them. I'll be waiting with bated breath for my exclusive version to show. I noticed that as well Tom that it appears his lightsaber does shine brighter than Vader's.

Maybe the brightness is due to the lighter/brighter color of the plastic.

I just can't believe how good the face looks! Another amazing PF:

ssobi071uk.jpg

Wow! No complaints here. He looks fantastic. From the facial sculpt and paint apps, right down to his tattered robe!
Way to go Sideshow!!

Thanks for posting those, Black Jack. It will be hard for the nay-sayers to bash this piece.

You are welcome, Weasel :peace

Hope you enjoy my pics.

However, the figure looks much better in person. The pics don't do it justice.

Back