Obi-Wan LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extremely impressive likeness - I'm more interested in the human characters at LSB scale than at 1:1.

Does anyone have the concept art still from the original announcement? I remember this one there with half body and his hood on....

OBILSB.jpg

Huh...I guess I remembered wrong....I thought one of them had a hood was it Maul?

I love the likeness on this, but I just can't get past the base (provided it looks like the artwork). I wish it had more of the shoulders and chest like the Marvel LSBs.

It looks a little thin to me, Cody works ok the way he's cut, but I'd probably take about 1/3 of the distance between the V Obi-Wan's shoulders fade into and the base of it, going by the sketch. Just seems like a lot of unnecessary blank space between the bust and the base.

It looks a little thin to me, Cody works ok the way he's cut, but I'd probably take about 1/3 of the distance between the V Obi-Wan's shoulders fade into and the base of it, going by the sketch. Just seems like a lot of unnecessary blank space between the bust and the base.

Agreed. That would make a huge difference.

Bring it on. Can't wait for more from this line. Cody is superb, Obi-Wan is already looking great, and hopefully we'll see Maul soon.

I am debating if I should start collecting all of the SW legendary scale bust. I got Cody already. Should I getting every single one they come out? I missed lots of GG mini busts during my GG collecting era. But I have stop collecting them now( I hate GG), that another story.

I'm still keeping hope for a 1:1 Obi-Wan bust, be it Guinness or McGreggor, I want that character in that scale, it's the last on my 1:1 bust wish list that hasn't been done yet.

Back