Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got mine, thanks mike!

i have no idea what to do with the flat piece of plastic tho....how do i attach that? in your picture, it looks curled....im lost....

LOL NEVERMIND.....I got it....

thanks again! looks great!!!

A huge thank you to myc - Kenobi is now complete!!

I'm in the 2nd batch, but in looking at slynger's picture, I don't understand what the flat piece of plastic is for either...

yepp.. you simply glue this thingi on your current silver "hook" and that makes it a 'real" hook so you can attach the ring on it

check this out..

( I also updated the first page with this.. hope its more clear now)

For all with a flat one.. I insert the same hook but already with a little thicker block to create a gap for the ring

hook_zpse6bd4469.jpg

Last edited:
^ So the other side of the plastic is silver/grey, to match the raised thingy? That makes sense. I was confused as to why we'd want to attach white plastic to the statue. Since I don't have mine yet, I was making poor assumptions, so sorry for not understanding. Thanks for the clarification pic...

actually its both side silver.. but the flash makes it look like white in slynger's pictures....
its the same silver tone as its on the statue.. should also be the same width ... so when glued on it looks like it comes like that.... suppose ;)

Got the hilt today. Looks and works as advertised. This statue is now 100% what I expected it to be from the beginning. Thanks, myc and everyone else who got involved, for making this project a success :clap

actually its both side silver.. but the flash makes it look like white in slynger's pictures....
its the same silver tone as its on the statue.. should also be the same width ... so when glued on it looks like it comes like that.... suppose ;)

OHHHH, that didn't even occur to me! LOL! Thanks, myc!

Gonna go glue my hook on now, then let it sit at least overnight before I attempt to hang my masterpiece of an unlit saber hilt onto it's rightful place...

:D

"Blast. Now where has that lightsaber of mine gone. I can't seem to find it anywhere in this Tattoine desert. And to think, I was always getting on Anakin's case about losing his own lightsaber. Well, I've still got his and Qui-gon's..."

null_zpsf1f60b95.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna go glue my hook on now, then let it sit at least overnight before I attempt to hang my masterpiece of an unlit saber hilt onto it's rightful place...

:D
I need to get some glue. Right now I only have Elmers and Glue Sticks, and no, I won't be using either of those...

DUDE! this is a real mother to get on there...its so small and my fingers are so big.....

this is a pain in the hole. how are you guys doing this? you must have tiny girl hands or sometin.

^^^^ Use tweesers..... It works fine. A dab of glue and it works just fine. it is not as difficult as you make it out to be. You must have ape hands. :)

^^^^ Use tweesers..... It works fine. A dab of glue and it works just fine. it is not as difficult as you make it out to be. You must have ape hands. :)

LMAO....i do have ape hands. they wrap around skinny peoples throats nicely, but attaching 1/100 of an inch pieces of plastic to a statue is a whole other challenge. :rotfl

i joke. i dont choke skinny people. i eat them.

@lol Furry !!

@Black Label.. C'mon man !!! :D its not that hard to do.. as mentioned before.. use tweezers.. OR.. theres a super glue that lets you adjust for about 10 second before it gets hard.. you might wanna use this as well ;)

PS: SHOW US YOUR MURDER WEPONS aka Hands !!

Back