Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I am in for 2 my friend.

Got'cha ! :)

Thank you myc for helping us out. This is looking like it is starting to come together.

Now all we need is a viable way to attach the hilt to the sculpt so it will be removable and can be replicated by interested collectors. Anyone have any ideas?

Lets see first how it comes out. Obiwans saber is one of the most complicated ones.. the thin neck concerns me a bit but we will see :)

About how to attach.. I will look into this as well when I get my statue but if someone has ideas.. keep 'em coming :)

Sculpt a little hook out of Aves that people can glue on with crazy glue once they get it. I sculpted one but you can hardly see it. Still have to paint.

2A4EA078-1191-4EF7-B72B-49627472E10A-3369-00000663ABBC9C9B_zps1d4bbb14.jpg

Got'cha ! :)

Lets see first how it comes out. Obiwans saber is one of the most complicated ones.. the thin neck concerns me a bit but we will see :)

About how to attach.. I will look into this as well when I get my statue but if someone has ideas.. keep 'em coming :)

Your help is much appreciated myc. :duff

Last edited:
most welcome.. but let see first what I can come up with :)

I'm totally in! Haven't received my obi yet, cannot wait to though. Hello to everyone btw. Been reading all these mythos threads intensely for the past few months and thought it was about time I joined.

Definitely in.

I won't even get to see my Ben Kenobi until next week, but I know already, based on the commentary and pictures here on the board, that I'd prefer the hilt on the belt. No question about it.

I couldn't wait to get home and open Obi-Wan up! :lol

What an amazing statue! This piece is hughly detailed and is now the centerpiece of my Star Wars collection! :rock:rock:rock

A couple of quick phone pics I took at work. :D

2013-03-21175237_zps730c58b9.jpg

2013-03-21175248_zps9a582b50.jpg

2013-03-21175259_zps8de6400e.jpg

My coworkers were stunned to see a statue so detailed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back