Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought everything about this piece is above most PF.

I did be moving to a bigger place soon. This is most tempting.

I hope its not going beyond $1000.

Any mention about how tall is this?

I thought everything about this piece is above most PF.

I did be moving to a bigger place soon. This is most tempting.

I hope its not going beyond $1000.

Any mention about how tall is this?

He's 1/2 scale lah so about 30+".

Thanks. I would love to have a 1:2 scale figure as the center picece in my collection room.

I wonder what other characters does Sideshow intend to do.

If I have to a choice for just one piece, I did pick Yoda.

I really want to see Yoda in this line. I just hope they don't have to give him a really tall base to make the piece around 30" like the rest of the figures.

The likeness on Ben and Maul is amazing. If Sideshow maintains the standard, with the right price, I would really wish to have one.

Again, great marketing by SSC... Have the collectors and fans drool for a week or so over the LSF (myself included), and they keep them waiting on a price release based on SDCC, fan reaction, email and phone question feedback. If anything they are making us wait eagerly for exact pricing which helps drive the interest and speculation amongst collectors and also gives the sticker-shock a chance to set in and many possible converts to the LSE line. Honestly, really SSC knows exactly what they have to charge for these figures, based on what they want to charge for these figures, based on what they think we will all pay for these figures. If this wasn't true why not just place the price next to them at SDCC, just like the Avatar statue. I have to admit releasing the LSF line which I'm down for, and having them prominently displayed as their new super premium figure, but not telling us the pricing is a bit annoying...
That being said, I think the line looks fantastic so far, but I also feel like the the horse pulling the cart, with the carrot on a string dangling just outside my reach.

That would be better Fuzzy, it makes me a bit uneasy that the price is not displayed or finalized. Oh well.. I guess we will find out in the next week or so!

There is NO WAY it will be a dime below 1600 and 2000 wouldn't surprise me at all.

It looks as good or better than anything Cinemaquette has put out and is larger at 1:2 scale so why wouldn't the price point be equivalent?

I'm really flabbergasted by all the crazy "800-1200" dreamers on here. Where is the basis for these prices other than fantasy? I personally know of no company that puts out something in the same galaxy as these 1:2 scale pieces in terms of size, detail, multimedia components, accuracy in likeness, etc, etc that isn't 2 grand.

Well, I think a lot of people are thinking about these as being larger PFs, which may or may not be an accurate viewpoint. We still don't know very much about the materials being used, for example. Cinemaquettes are expensive not just because of their size, but also because of the attention to detail and materials (silicone and rooted hair).

If these were essentially bigger PFs, I don't think it's THAT unrealistic to think that you could go from 1/4 for $300 to 1/2 scale for around $1000. But if they use completely different materials and so forth, then all bets are off. Still, for a character like Obi-wan, with a very simple outfit and only the head and hands showing, I don't really understand why it would cost $2,000.

There is NO WAY it will be a dime below 1600 and 2000 wouldn't surprise me at all.

It looks as good or better than anything Cinemaquette has put out and is larger at 1:2 scale so why wouldn't the price point be equivalent?

I'm really flabbergasted by all the crazy "800-1200" dreamers on here. Where is the basis for these prices other than fantasy? I personally know of no company that puts out something in the same galaxy as these 1:2 scale pieces in terms of size, detail, multimedia components, accuracy in likeness, etc, etc that isn't 2 grand.

CM is overpriced, half their products are still in stock.

I think you need to relax. No reason to get your panties in a bunch over speculation.

CM is overpriced, half their products are still in stock.

Yeah I agree. I don't like any of their statues. I considered the Darth Vader but decided against it. Now when SS does a LSF Vader there will be no question I will buy it without hesitation. :1-1:

Yeah I agree. I don't like any of their statues. I considered the Darth Vader but decided against it. Now when SS does a LSF Vader there will be no question I will buy it without hesitation. :1-1:

Yeah can't wait for Vader LSF! :hi5:

Back