Obama action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was disrespectful? And is there a link where we can enter the contest? Neither sculpt is great, but they might be interesting to have.

It's good to see that they've included the pistol grip hand for Obama.

Last edited:
What was disrespectful? And is there a link where we can enter the contest? Neither sculpt is great, but they might be interesting to have.

It's good to see that they've included the pistol grip hand for Obama.

DiD has already taken down the pict of the alternate McCain sculpt because of the backlash.
It was McCain with his tongue lolling out and eyes wide like a lecherous pervert.
Undignified and disrespectful choice for a war hero.

Damn, I hope they do make that sculpt of Mcain....that was hilarious and very representative of him IMO.....

They are just jumping on the bandwagon. I dont see the big deal. And by the way.......
senator_mctongue.jpg

Classic :rotfl

siquisiri, i laughed so hard at that last shot i think i just had a small stroke. I mean, WTF?! lol

I need these figs.

Question is, will this work for or against him? I mean, i'd almost vote for the guy just to get another 4 years of this s*** :rotfl

The Daily Show and the Colbert Report will def. be funnier than under an Obama regime.:lol

Now there's an understatement :lol

However...McTongue-and-Milf in the whitehouse? Damn these drawbacks...

Guess you can call me an Obama Mama...

Back