O Soul Chinese Hero Series - Romance of the Three Kingdoms Zhao Yun 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
672A547D540D-3_zps26f3113d.jpg

672A547D540D-4_zps2c5aa26b.jpg

before and after

Very nice and detailed. But for the cost will likely be and the size needed (especially if horses will be common in this line) it's not something I want to jump into. While I'd love to see some of the characters from the legendary Shaw Bros. films get made.

Very nice and detailed. But for the cost will likely be and the size needed (especially if horses will be common in this line) it's not something I want to jump into. While I'd love to see some of the characters from the legendary Shaw Bros. films get made.

HELLS YES.

attachment.php

Anyone knows how to attach these bells to the horse strap? I thought it's supposed to be part of the front leather strap piece. But for some reason it came on its own as a seperate piece. I could not figure out how it's supposed to be attached.

I just got this figure today. I'm pretty disappointed with the overall quality of it. Right off the bat, I saw chipped paints and mismatched colors on some areas. The armors are so light and flimsy. The shoulder armors especially are only tied together with a tiny string and don't stay on well. The joints are pretty loose too. When I put the spear on his hand, it barely holds up the weight. Don't get me wrong, the figure and the horse together look amazing. But the quality is sub par for the amount of money. I will post some pics soon.

Resident Eric, that bell piece is suppose to be glue to the underside of the strap on the horse. Nice pic btw. I agree with you on the overall quality of the armor but he is impressive as hell after everything is set up. I wasn't going to get the 303toys Lu Bu figure, but after how pleased I am with the look of this figure, I'm going to pre-order Lu Bu. Now just waiting for Guan Yu to come out.

Resident Eric, that bell piece is suppose to be glue to the underside of the strap on the horse. Nice pic btw. I agree with you on the overall quality of the armor but he is impressive as hell after everything is set up. I wasn't going to get the 303toys Lu Bu figure, but after how pleased I am with the look of this figure, I'm going to pre-order Lu Bu. Now just waiting for Guan Yu to come out.

Thanks for checking. I just glued it back to the underside, not a big deal. I hope 303toys makes better quality figures though. This one looks good when put together but materials feel really cheaply made. The most frustrating part is the cape and shoulder pads keep falling off when I fixed up the figure :mad: I was a little surprised when i saw the size of the horse lol My besta cabinet can probably fit two of these, maybe 3.

OMG these are so tempting! They trump much of my RTK collection. Do you guys think its worth the money they cost?

small aside, my current collection:

Honestly i think it's a bit overpriced for the sub par quality. It should be priced about the same as 303toys Guan Yu instead of $100 more. But being a fan of the three kingdoms period. It's hard not to get it.

Back