O Soul Chinese Hero Series - Romance of the Three Kingdoms Zhao Yun 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, why no one mentioned the Guan Yu figure from 303 toys? I think it's a great figure, especially with that Spring and Autumn scroll gift set if you buy the whole set (figure + horse + flag). Some pics here.
946579_390924971020003_1855574493_n.jpg

and more pics HERE.

As to the Zhao Yun figure in FAMCON, I got a few shots, here is one
485413_386730381439462_573306883_n.jpg

and more HERE.

Will that white horse also be sold separately? Not interested in the figure but could use the horse, already ordered the brown one.

Hi all,

Thanks to Eric for the heads up on this one. We've made some arrangements to offer a pre-order on this bad boy. We still need to clarify WHICH headsculpt this figure is coming with, but we'll let you know as soon as we get it nailed down. Soul has sent pictures of both, but the spec only indicates one head, so we've asked them to clarify. Due to the time difference I don't expect a response till late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hi all,

Thanks to Eric for the heads up on this one. We've made some arrangements to offer a pre-order on this bad boy. We still need to clarify WHICH headsculpt this figure is coming with, but we'll let you know as soon as we get it nailed down. Soul has sent pictures of both, but the spec only indicates one head, so we've asked them to clarify. Due to the time difference I don't expect a response till late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Is the flag not included? According to their site, they have a limited edition one with the flag. Wondering which one are you selling.

nice figure. its a classic figure for anyone who is a fan of the three kingdom

I just got this figure today. I was initially unimpressed by the quality of the armor and weapons (made of plastic. There are 2 spears though and 1 is metal) but after I put this guy together, I changed my opinion immediately. This figure is freaking awesome! Him sitting on his horse with his banner behind looks epic. It has now became my grail piece in my collection, beating out Hot Toys Iron Monger, DX Joker, DX Batman, etc. Wish I knew how to post pictures here so I can share. Trust me guys, this figure is definitely worth it!

There's a guy in the chinese forum repainted the silver because it's too light and cheap looking. I have to say it looks pretty good. I might do that too

Back