O.K..Anyone here got Bergholtz's Hulk ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah some people are so ignorant....I wish to never have to talk to those people.

yeah some people are so ignorant....
And they can't read neither.

"...is being sold directly from the sculptor."

I guess they need clarification, but anyone could say they were Andy. Andy was that really you? Hmmm. Also, is this a modified recast, and will the permanent silver ink fade over time? What colour is the ink? Do you accept Paypal? Lastly, what is the edition number? :lol

That guy with zero bids really pushed up the price. Better luck next time Shai.

I tried to win the non-Andy Bergholtz one that sold on Saturday, but I was beaten out by $10. I'll get one some day.

damn man, if, IF i didn't already have my trio, i would of taken a run at this one also.
congrats to whom ever ended up with it. maybe next time shai.:monkey2

I was stunned that it sold for so little! :confused:

C'mon, a custom, artist proof from the sculptor himself? I was expecting 3-4k at least considering Doom EX usually goes for close to 2k.

Hello guys,

I am the lucky winner that won Andy Bergholtz Hulk, can't wait to add him to my marvel collection. I will post some pictures of the Hulk soon once he arrives!.

And they can't read neither.

"...is being sold directly from the sculptor."

I guess they need clarification, but anyone could say they were Andy. Andy was that really you? Hmmm. Also, is this a modified recast, and will the permanent silver ink fade over time? What colour is the ink? Do you accept Paypal? Lastly, what is the edition number? :lol

That guy with zero bids really pushed up the price. Better luck next time Shai.

In all fairness, Andy refers to himself in the 3rd person in the auction.

"Andy can jump, Andy can dunk, Andy's gonna put the moves on Elaine." :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Apa0nG1OfUc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Apa0nG1OfUc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hello guys,

I am the lucky winner that won Andy Bergholtz Hulk, can't wait to add him to my marvel collection. I will post some pictures of the Hulk soon once he arrives!.

:cuss:cuss:cuss

Hello guys,

Congrats dude :rock :rock :rock

Hello guys,

Nice going man! It blows the production piece away.

Hello guys,

Congrats dude! :rock

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Now for a piece of trivia:

Did you know that Andy had to pay for his own Hulk PF? SS did not give him one.

Yep.
Sad.

False! Sideshow gave me a copy of both the green and the gray.

:lol :lol :lol

Back