NZ Spidey \ SS Venom 1:1 help...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Portugueezer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all!

Some advice\help...
If you could get only one,which would you chose and why? Negative Zone Spidey or the Venom 1:1 bust?

Does anyone know the current prices on these?
Oh, and pics would be sweet....

Thanks!!

Spidey will ge re-done down the road ... hopefully.

If you have the cash.. Venom all the way!!

i dont think the spidey pf is that great so definitely the 1:1 venom bust

I have both the Classic and NZ versions and think they're both great, although the Red+Black is my favorite. Personally, I don't care for the Venom bust, or most busts I have seen for that matter. I am clearly in the minority here, but I really like the sculpt of the Spider-Man and would always prefer a good full-body sculpt than just the head. For the record, I think Venom as a character is great, and am hoping to see a PF of him one day, but think the bust is no big deal. More importantly, though, which one do you like better?

Ryan

For me its Spidey all the way (thought I'd join in my friend gueezer).

Ive got Red/Blue Exc and NZ Spidey and I'm looking for classic/Retro to complete the trio.
Personally I really dislike the Venom Bust, well, not dislike it, it just frightens me.
Its an amazing piece and the best one out there and all that, its just i'm a woos and it would scare the life outta me if in my flat.
I'm a 'good guy' collector primarily and Venom would give me nightmares.

See ya buddy :wave :D :monkey3
xx

My only 1:1 scale bust is the Venom and I love it. Its so realistic my wife hates to be in the same room with it. Now all I gotta do is figure out which room do I not want her in :lol j/k

Back