NYCC 2016 - October 6th - 9th - Stan Lee's last NYCC appearance!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrooks360

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this yet so I thought I'd make one. This will be my first big Comic Con I'm attending and I'm pretty excited for it!! Snagged my 3-day pass yesterday and booked my flight and AirBnB stay today.

For anyone who has gone to NYCC before....what's the process for getting meet/greet tickets? I'm mainly going for Stan Lee so I assume his line will be long. Do you buy tickets online beforehand for each person? How does it work?

For Stan Lee, you will need to go to his line the moment you get through the doors as he's one of the more popular guests and his lines are always long no matter what show you attend.

He doesn't have a meet and greet at NYCC, just autographs and photo ops, you will have to line up to purchase an autograph ticket, I think NYCC posted on their FB site where you will need to go to get the ticket.

Good luck and enjoy the con.

I didn't see a thread for this yet so I thought I'd make one. This will be my first big Comic Con I'm attending and I'm pretty excited for it!! Snagged my 3-day pass yesterday and booked my flight and AirBnB stay today.

For anyone who has gone to NYCC before....what's the process for getting meet/greet tickets? I'm mainly going for Stan Lee so I assume his line will be long. Do you buy tickets online beforehand for each person? How does it work?

For Stan Lee, you will need to go to his line the moment you get through the doors as he's one of the more popular guests and his lines are always long no matter what show you attend.

He doesn't have a meet and greet at NYCC, just autographs and photo ops, you will have to line up to purchase an autograph ticket, I think NYCC posted on their FB site where you will need to go to get the ticket.

Good luck and enjoy the con.

Haha, I posted that back in late June and nobody ever replied until now. I've already paid for my Stan Lee photo op and only have to get there 15 minutes before. Can't wait!

I missed out on the photo op purchase unfortunately, but I planned to go to his autograph table after I rush in to the badge tap panel queue for Agents of SHIELD on Friday. Will I be able to get an autograph by the time I finish there (his first session is at 1pm I think, or 12:30pm)? Or do I have to go straight to his line and miss out on the panel?

I am thinking of going to this years event considering tix for SDCC are gone

How was this? Does anyone know when 2017 tix go on sale.

It will be the first time I would be in NYC

I've always wanted to visit

Back